Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

LASSA FEVER Is Like An Offspring Of EBOLA - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LASSA FEVER Is Like An Offspring Of EBOLA (440 Views)

When The Cat Is Afraid Of Contacting Lassa Fever (Pic) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / When The Strategy For Getting Followers On Instagrams Hits You Like An Hammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASSA FEVER Is Like An Offspring Of EBOLA by kelvee(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin grin [color=#000099][/color]. When I heard I was like O.M.G!!!...finally d rats have communed with their air predecessors 'the BATS' ..but its clear that the rats want to bite the hands that feed them or rather chop off the hands that feeds Dem angry angry ...my question is still...how on earth do rats survive with such virus in Dem ...well dats not wat I wanna state ...3 GBOSAS to all naija citizens joor...when ebola arrived Nigeria via flight hmmm!!! Fear was the frontier..then came the ebola greetings ,the salt remedy grin grin ...a lotta safety measures actually ,fortunately we successfully chased it out wifout T-fare grin grin now I just pity all d jerries in Nigeria the LASSA rats I mean ,they can't and wouldn't last in Nigeria...although they occupy 90% houses in Nigeria and 80% in lagos...chai!!! An average lagosian would wash d dishes and rats would dry d dishes grin grin grin ...pls my fellow nairalanders ''..'' say NO TO RAtS!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This Man. / Valentine Issue / Check Out This New Video By:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.