Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Help Unravel This Mystery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Unravel This Mystery (350 Views)

Research Unravel Link Between Alcohol Consumption And Cancer - Find Out / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Unravel This Mystery by philomental: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please Nairalanders I need your help especially from someone who is vested with info as regards this little mystery:
I love noodles and enjoy it too especially when cooked by “special” hands, but there are some things I notice whenever I eat it (any of the brands), thus:

1. Each time I eat noodles at night, I notice that my vision seems blurry the following morning, most especially if I didn’t take it with milk;
2. If I take it in the afternoon or evening, especially when I am very hungry, as a result of not eating breakfast for the day, I notice that the my metabolic rate increases; my heart pumps faster and it seems everything in my body is sort of vibrating; this happens if I was famished and then take it.

I used to think that one or both problems result from the constituent of the noodle itself, so if I want to prepare it, I will first boil water in the pot, pour it in and allow to boil for a while then filter it and cook with “fresh” hot water again, but I still observed the above two, though the first seem to abate when I do it that way, but the second doesn’t.

Please does anyone have an idea on how I could prepare it without experiencing those two?

How about the ingredients that come with the noodles, does it have any effect on us when we eat it?

Thanks for your earnest contributions.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Unhealthy? What To Do If You Feel Like It / Bill Gates And Nigeria's Aliko Dangote Pledge $100m For Malnutrition In Nigeria / Healthier But We'll Have Great Skin At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.