Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Many Verified Twitter Followers Do You Have? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Verified Twitter Followers Do You Have? (1693 Views)

Why Buy Twitter Followers When You Can Generate Yourself / Get A Car As Low As N300k,verified,certified Nig Usedcars,no Fear Of Engine/body / Buy 10000 Real Twitter Followers Online And Build Solid Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Verified Twitter Followers Do You Have? by BLWeb: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lets take some time to brag about our twitter accounts. If you use twitter for business, or for other profit and non profit causes you may have noticed some verified twitter accounts that follow you.

But first let me show you an easy way to list your verified twitter followers instead of sifting through your hundreds or even thousands of followers. Follow these steps.

1. Go to www.socialrank.com
2. Sign in with Your twitter account and follow the authentication procedures
3. Complete the sign up by entering your email address
4. In a few minutes you will be notified in your email when your account is ready. Then you can be able to log in and view your twitter followers.
When you access the dashboard sift through the filters on the Followers tab (just after Location) and select Verification: Verified Followers. The list of verified users who follow you will now appear.

You can revel in your fame and show friends and families your worth. Though it's all vanity but it can bring in some followers who will think you are valuable for verified accounts to even follow you.

Now what about my verified followers? They are only 7. Nigerian Tribune followed me at a certain time, but i guess they have left my bandwagon. Some accounts use this trick to gain your followership, follow you to trick you into following then and then they leave you on your own.

You can see my verified followers stats and my twitter username if you want to follow me: @brilliantlites.
Follow me and i'll gladly follow back

So can we see how many verified followers you have?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Shoprite Set To Be Commissioned Today+pics / Their Father... I Finally Won #56 Million With Ebonybet Bonus (pics) / Which Traffic Is Most Effective For CPA Dating Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.