Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor (7628 Views)

Biafra: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others – Assemblies Of God / Rev. Dr.paul Emeka Of Assemblies Of God, Goes Back To Court. / Kaduna Govt Orders Closure Of Assemblies Of God Church Followng Leadershipcrisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2016

Chidi okarafor of assemblies of God was finally disappointed from the hearing of the Supreme court following the comfirmation of authenticity of Prof Paul Emeka General superintendent Of Assaemblies of God church.After wars and fight against the Man of God Paul.Churches were separated as some pastors went for Chidi and the others for Paul.Chidi okarofor won at the court of appeal under the use of bribery according to some men of God.But after this final God has taken his place to show he is Alive.
This a great News for all assemblies of God members including me.
The judgment was passed today tuesday 19 jan 2016 by the supreme court.

It, was, however, gathered that the apex court had on Tuesday refused to grant a motion by the Okoroafor-led group, seeking to obtain an injunction restraining Emeka from parading himself as the General Superintendent. Addressing journalists on the development, Emeka, flanked by other leaders of the church, described it as “victory of truth over falsehood”. The Church leader, who commended the Apex Court for standing on the side of truth, said his traducers had boasted that as soon as they get the injunction, they would come and inject him. He noted that, “If they had succeeded, violent as they are, they would have come here to be causing trouble. “But the good thing is that the injunction they were seeking was not given to them; it was not even entertained. “I am happy because they lied and their lies have failed, to the glory of God.” On why he had not given up the fight, Rev. Emeka lamented that he was a victim of desperate group, who are clearly determined to take away the mandate given to him by God. He stated that “God called me when I was a child; since 1973, I have continued to serve Him since then. This is why I have not deterred despite all they have done to me, excommunicated me, removed my pastoral license, including my certificates. “If I allow them, they will send me where no human being will remember me.” He added that instead of seeking for peace, “all they have been doing is suspending people here and there. How can you suspend over 2 million people; the entire members in the North were even suspended because they are standing on the truth. “We are so much interested in peace and we have demonstrated it several times. We have been to the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, when they made their decision known, we accepted it; the other party refused; we went to CAN, they gave directive, we accepted it for peace to reign, the other side refused. “All they do is to be writing petition here and the; once you tell them the truth, they will start writing petition against you. They have written petition against Enugu High Court Judge, they have written against Commissioner of Police, they have written against the Inspector General of Police. “I thank God over the decision of the court yesterday. We shall continue to hold on to this mandate to His own glory. It is not good to give up easily. If you have a mandate from God and you have not received a contrary message from Him, don’t give up such mandate no matter the situation, no matter the sentiments people will throw up.”

Cc; emusmith make justice

Re: Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Such a shame! This really shows how carnal churches have become!
Re: Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor by Destined2win: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
I guess you are for Paul from the way you are sounding.
Re: Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor by tubouncen(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Polling booth in the house of God... I comment my reserve ooo
Re: Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor by danduchi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Assemblies of God Church has disgrace themselves in the last 3years... Fighting everywhere tearing each other apart cos of this. Same thing Paul in the bible talked about. We are Christ not of any Superintendent. Thank God for the verdict and hope peace remains permanent there, but the mark will still be there. A lesson to learn for all churches. God help the Christian community
Re: Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor by resty4(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Brethren taking brethren 2 court, r we not carnal?
Re: Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor by OKUCHI11(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
end time churches
Re: Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor by Vision4God: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chidi okoroafor.....wat has happened to u? I rembr ur messages bak den..so touching n truthful

God help us to b true to u

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Huge Snake In A Car Bonnet / Real Life Tarzen Girl Grew Up In Jungles With Wild Animals: Pictures / Lol! Which Name Will You Call This Funny Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.