Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,770 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

How To Connect Simple Server + Open VPN On Computer (PC) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Connect Simple Server + Open VPN On Computer (PC) (969 Views)

Simple Server On Pc Back?? / Latest Open Vpn Config File Pls / Pls My Mtn Open Vpn Aint Connecting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect Simple Server + Open VPN On Computer (PC) by chidiezeh(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
I have being using this method for a while i av not seen it in any tutorial room yet. This is how to connect openVPN successfully. So all the users of any bis subscription would love this.

1. You first need to download the OpenVPN file i configured from here.

2. Then go here and get new password

3. I have made the process of running vpn easier by making the login automatic without you login in each time
4.Go to C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config of your windows where you will most likely put the configuration files

5. Create a text file called password.txt and put in line one vpnbook and in line two the password you got from process 2.

6. Extract all the downloaded configuration files to C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

7. Always run you OpenVPN as admin and if you haven't downloaded it yet, get from here for 32 bit and here for 64 bit

8. Just right click on the OpenVPN from task bar and connect to our choice of server.

9. Set all applications to no proxy and enjoy.

note: You will need to go step two after some days to check if the password has change. Update it if it has password.txt

http://chidiezeh..co.id/2016/01/how-to-connect-simple-server-open-vpn_19.html?m=1
Re: How To Connect Simple Server + Open VPN On Computer (PC) by sEGXY2(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thanks in advance make ah try am, shey na the normal mtn bblite?
Re: How To Connect Simple Server + Open VPN On Computer (PC) by chidiezeh(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
sEGXY2:
Thanks in advance make ah try am, shey na the normal mtn bblite?

yes boss
Re: How To Connect Simple Server + Open VPN On Computer (PC) by sEGXY2(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
chidiezeh:

yes boss
Buh you no provide link for the files!

(1) (Reply)

My USB Studio Recording Microphone For Windows PC And Mac / Infinix Hot Note Revisit / Best And Fast Android Browsers This 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.