Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Phone Displays Charging But Does Not Increase - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Displays Charging But Does Not Increase (4501 Views)

Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. / Please Help! 3 Months Old Gionee Splus Charging But Not Increasing / Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Displays Charging But Does Not Increase by Ayemileto(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
good evening, i have an itel 1405 smartphone and i'm currently having issues with it. presently, the phone will display charging but does not increase. if it increase, it stops below 50% and depletes faster than usual, when plugged to a system, it decreases. all this does not happen before, and have just started this year.
i have bought a new USB cord and a new battery but the same still happens, i have tried other peoples charger but no difference, so please what can i do?

as i could remember, the issue started when the battery gets completely low and the phone shut down itself.
Re: Phone Displays Charging But Does Not Increase by giftedben: 5:51am On Jan 20, 2016
Change the charging port of your phone and everything will be OK. just make sure it is done by a skilled technician. It is about N1000 or you can find any itel calcare centers around you.

1 Like

Re: Phone Displays Charging But Does Not Increase by Carlcaresophia: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Ayemileto:
good evening, i have an itel 1405 smartphone and i'm currently having issues with it. presently, the phone will display charging but does not increase. if it increase, it stops below 50% and depletes faster than usual, when plugged to a system, it decreases. all this does not happen before, and have just started this year.
i have bought a new USB cord and a new battery but the same still happens, i have tried other peoples charger but no difference, so please what can i do?

as i could remember, the issue started when the battery gets completely low and the phone shut down itself.
Hi Ayemileto, you can try to take your phone, together with receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, pls let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Phone Displays Charging But Does Not Increase by bobo65(m): 4:31am On Jan 22, 2016
giftedben:
Change the charging port of your phone and everything will be OK. just make sure it is done by a skilled technician. It is about N1000 or you can find any itel calcare centers around you.

Perfect reply

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Refurbished Phones / Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! / Nokia N1 Price, Full Features &specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.