Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

NYSC Re-introduces Batch 'C' Into 2016 Calendar - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Re-introduces Batch 'C' Into 2016 Calendar (1319 Views)

NYSC Re-mobilization & Re-validation Registration For Free On Corpers Forum / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Re-introduces Batch 'C' Into 2016 Calendar by Nairadean(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
It could be recalled that 2015 Batches of the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) has only A and B which had been bringing up series of questions and doubt whether NYSC will seize to have Batch C in its calendar.

It was however discover on its official website today that Batch C will come back into existence, while affirming the fact that nursing mothers and pregnant women won't be allowed to register for orientation camp until they are fit to do so, with effect from 2016 batch 'C'.

"The orientation camp is highly regimented and not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Those in these categories would be registered and released immediately they arrive at the camp. However, with effect from Batch ā€˜Cā€™ 2016, pregnant and nursing mothers will not be registered at the Orientation Camp. They would wait until they are fit and ready to go through all the programmes of the NYSC without distractions."

Source: http://www.nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/mobilization-requirements.php
Re: NYSC Re-introduces Batch 'C' Into 2016 Calendar by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
ok
Re: NYSC Re-introduces Batch 'C' Into 2016 Calendar by cana882(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Confused people.. they better scrap everything.. only to dey knack babes we do for dia. Wanted to wrk but d state I served was so dryyy. Got a job at my state but shuttling frm there to my state of deployment was so far that I couldn't risk it. Beside, my LGI dey form strict superman so noway but to spend 1yr knacking babes.. Rubbish!!! angry

1 Like

Re: NYSC Re-introduces Batch 'C' Into 2016 Calendar by Nairadean(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
http://www.corpscampkits.
For spare NYSC camp kits via HELDEEN

(1) (Reply)

See What Dutse LGA Medical CDS Group Did Today / See The Corpers Lodge Built By A Corp Member In Edo State / Hotel And Hospitality Training In:abuja,lagos,port-harcourt,warri,ogun & Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.