Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song (1358 Views)

Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) / Burial Ceremony of Actress Moji Olaiya In Ikoyi Cemetery, Lagos (Photos, Videos) / This Guy Asked For Wizkid's Snapchat - See The Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by amzee(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
So Blackface is back and we are glad but he surprised us all when he called out wizkid in his new video, KILLAH that he released yesterday.
He says wizkid stole his lyrics and he is a copycat and he is ready to send him and other copycats to the cemetery. He said; ‘Why Wizkid try me steal melody, dey
copycat, na me get energy, me burn them me send them to the cemetery’.
I don’t know why people like looking for trouble oo, especially knowing young acts of this generation have really bad mouths.
Source:www.212flash.com/i-will-send-you-to-the-cemetery-blackface-comes-for-wizkid-in-new-song/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook.
CC Lalasticlala, Ijebabe, Nex, Mynd44

Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by EHMIR(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bia blackface,be like say u wan brake jaw abi,dem no teyu say wizzy burst person head

Oya saray saray go ask dammy kranegringrin
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by amunkita(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seriously we need some act of thugs in today's music industry.

Guyz who re ever ready to hit their perceived enemies.

We need Nigerian Tupac
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by Destined2win: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
if you knew you had a good song, why didn't you guard it and release? I hate excuses, and this is why I will not take any excuse in placing Nigeria on the path of peace and abundance when I become President
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by kiddoiLL(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
BF was supposed to be a legend in the industry..but since he lost hold of himself,ran himself down and under the food chain now, he should get his raggedly old black ass back to his cave.. all dz celebrities xev, e b like una want to dey use our head now dz year, soon me xev i go come out talk say Wizkid stole Holla at ur boi..na me get dat song o..they all just playing on our intelligence..Wizkid xev him no go stay one place..who knw who's gonna blast him next?? paul play diaro?? artquake?? rubbish na una sabi wetin dey work una brain

1 Like

Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by CaroLyner(f): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
2016,year of drama and beef in the entertainment industry.
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by doyinisaac(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin grin grin agbaya....
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by sulmeza(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
seem all dis guys are jst throwing puns @wizkid jst 4 d attention...to resurrect dia respective crumbling careers perhaps....twas dammy krane jt weeks ago and now blackface??....call me a cynic if u lyk buh dat's ma opinion...

1 Like

Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by utenwuson: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
black face stil d sing? cnt wait 2 listen 2d crap! heard he s always chatting on 2go wt is asha 200
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by cruzita(f): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
I said it before and I will say it again *this year go hot well well for music industry
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
utenwuson:
black face stil d sing? cnt wait 2 listen 2d crap! heard he s always chatting on 2go wt is asha 200
mumu. Is asha 200 not a phone or is 2go not a social media
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by dhebo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ighoga898:

.so blackface u dey enter nairaland? cool
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by amzee(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by amzee(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
amzee:
Lalasticlala
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by utenwuson: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2016
Ighoga898:

did I say Asha 200 is not a phone? or "2go" not a social media? I knw dts d phone u re using! pele

but na u mumu pass sha! ewu
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by Airforce1(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2016
Lol
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
utenwuson:
did I say Asha 200 is not a phone? or "2go" not a social media? I knw dts d phone u re using! pele

but na u mumu pass sha! ewu
u re welcome
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
dhebo:
.so blackface u dey enter nairaland? cool
does blackface know if nairaland exists... Am just his advocate
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by princealexndre(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Just to get famous
Re: I Will Send You To The Cemetery – Blackface Comes For Wizkid In New Song by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Old man wey no get shame,e b like say this igbo smoker need make wizkid break another bottle on hin head

(1) (Reply)

Jeeeeez! See What They Did To US President Obama And Wife Mitchelle / Chioma Chukwuka Goes Back 2 School,Rocks 2ndary School Uniform:Hit Or Miss?(pics / See This Funny Picture :::: When I Grow Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.