Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) (43162 Views)

5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / 17 Optical Illusions That Will Mess With Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by teevodaprinz(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Woman wey dey sell fish too... Omo dey sabi yab like kilofele... grin grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by blessedfavoured: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
omolola15:
A lady once slapped a Keke napep driver in ikeja for brushing her car. Yet she was guilty. She just kept shouting are you crazy. The baba hold his cheek and kept looking at her. I was so furious but there was nothing I could do as there were grown ups there that couldn't do anything. And she also said if you say nonsense I'll slap you again.
And I'm sure the baba is as old as her father.

Also the most wicked of them is the police woman. Those people dey wicked !!! CHAI no just enter their kolo ni ooo.

shocked shocked shocked talk about money miss road. I can imagine the man going to his house to have a good cry. I can only imagine.
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by blessedfavoured: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Vivipop:
Eya! Poor guy, Some women are annoyingly too haughty, and had the guy slapped her back, people would have labelled him a coward.

coward ko. i do not stand for DV AT ALL, but in this case i'd support the man giving her like 5 slaps back to back. before she recovers from the first give her another. i'm guessing the keke rider is an elderly man. probably old enough to be her dad.
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by omolola15(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
blessedfavoured:

shocked shocked shocked talk about money miss road. I can imagine the man going to his house to have a good cry. I can only imagine.

The money miss road seriously. Opressing someone else's father even when he's not guilty. The man will feel empty and hate his life at that moment.
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by tellwisdom: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
teevodaprinz:

Forget that level wey u take dey reason ooo... Lagos olosho get back up ooo. Den go gather beat you eeh

U be mugu??...U think sey dem no dey pick their fight??
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by missyQween(f): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
The police women in lagos are the worst....Market women sometimes act better... I don't dare cross their path
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by mexioni(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
What of MAD Women?
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
6. Single mothers.
7. Female teachers.
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by linaluv: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ahh police woman ke. na dem worst pass. dem go flex your IQ first, turn u to mumu, still collect the money wey u get.then change am 4 u.
na so one time i think say i get police female friend until she change am for me.
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
andychukse:
Some policewomen can be tough and pretty ohh.

I'd fux with her cos she fine & sexy as hell. Mrs officer please arrest me, frisk me. grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Xtraordinary(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
click this link https:///3xFzhw for a chance to win #200,000 monthly!!!
brought to you by PushCV...
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Niyinficient(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
sexymoma:
Guess you guys haven't messed with lag oloshos dem... especially the ones at mushin, bariga, lawanson. angry
If you look dem too much dem go pure you urine grin

Dis one u know all olosho joints, u be one of them?
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by jaydee87(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Female bloggers: you need with them they Bleep u up socially. Nairaland girls: u mess up they bring the issue to nairaland. in short all girls Dont mess with them...
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by sexymoma(f): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2016
Niyinficient:

Dis one u know all olosho joints, u be one of them?
angry all!! how many i mention angry
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Niyinficient(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
sexymoma:
angry all!! how many i mention angry

hehehhehehehe? So u still know many more places? Me no no anywhr na. I no dey do olosho! grin. It's a dirty act!
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by sexymoma(f): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Niyinficient:

hehehhehehehe? So u still know many more places? Me no no anywhr na. I no dey do olosho! grin. It's a dirty act!
who ask you angry
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Niyinficient(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
sexymoma:
who ask you angry

Hmmmmm, no vex! BT u no b olosho sha, ar u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. / VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.