Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Closed Thread... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closed Thread... (3277 Views)

Closed Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed Thread... by bukatyne(f): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
tearoses:

It seems that she is the one keen on getting married to you and you kind of see it as if you are doing her a favour
Thats how I feel it sha, I may be wrong
My advise . . . . dont rush anything
something tells me that she may not be the one and you may not be the one.
If I had suffered a miscarriage and my fiance hasn't dropped everything to be by my side, but is going on about cancelling the wedding for now instead, I will think twice and thrice about the real state of our relationship.

@Bold:

I wish the poor girl is here to read this.

The girl miscarried and still she is the one coming to visit?

Oma se o!
Re: Closed Thread... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
TV01:

We are well o jare, thank God and thank you for asking. I trust likewise.

I actually feel for the guy. If he fumbles this, it could seriously curtail his future, and like you said, leave him open to being "dealt with".

TV

Well, he can't say he wasn't warned grin
Re: Closed Thread... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Oma se o!

Poor girl ke?

The girl has to give herself brain she just had a miscarriage instead of her to chill she is going to visit a reluctant groom I wonder if he even invited her.
Re: Closed Thread... by 7footre(m): 6:33am On Jan 22, 2016
This her second missionary journey na twins e go be.... incase of incasity
Re: Closed Thread... by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2016
andromida:

Poor girl ke?

The girl has to give herself brain she just had a miscarriage instead of her to chill she is going to visit a reluctant groom I wonder if he even invited her.

bukatyne:

@Bold:
Oma se o!

She is not a poor girl
She is just with her 2 legs walking herself into trouble
She is the one who wants to be married to the guy by all means and the guy knows this
If she doesn't value herself who will

The fact that the poster did not borrow money and get on the next night bus home on Monday night to see his fiancée speaks volumes
Its her with sanitary pad, messed up hormones and raw emotions that she is expected to get in public transport and go see him and probably apologise for loosing his baby.
He is even considering making love to her in that raw state.
It is well.

Us women need to put some value on ourselves and we will be valued.
As you price your "wares" so will it be priced. If you sell good quality goods then don't put china price on it cos you want a quick sale.

1 Like

Re: Closed Thread... by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

If u can maintain her as a gf when u had nothing, u can aswell maintain her as a wife too, @least,no kids to catter for, for now. So, u both can still get married, and den hustle together,but please leave the issue of getting babies out for now,until u can @least get something to do,no matter how little u earn, u cant depend on family all d time.

For me, if i can leave with my GF as a bachelor and maintain her, i see no reason why i cant also maintain her as a wife without any kid.

am with u on this
Re: Closed Thread... by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2016
tearoses:

If you sell good quality goods then don't put china price on it cos you want a quick sale.

Hehehehe

I guess she thinks she is china. cheesy
Re: Closed Thread... by omoiseselagba: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kizmilz:
Good day my people,
Thanks for the contributions you've all made so far, am most grateful.
This issue is that I never promised her marriage this 2016, though she's the type I would want to settle down with. The pregnancy brought about we trying to get married this year. Which deep down in me I never wanted it to happen, bt it was about going to happen because of the pregnancy involved. Now the pregnancy is out of the way, I know there is always reason for everything that happened. Maybe God knows I won't be able to cater for the child now, that's y it turned out this way, never can tell.
guy take your time. No finance no romance. Women don't respect men that lack means to maintain the home. You no get job yet and she has no job too. Guy if ara bale o. You can still marry her but wait till you are OK financially. Na only the thing wey woman dey chop na hin dem sabi.no go put ya head inside fire.i am talking from experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Garri Is Finished. Please Help / My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online / Oyinbo Girl Seeking Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.