Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. (30206 Views)

Mapurse Is A Scam! Stay Away / Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Blogabiz(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Want to get the best out of life? Let’s show you how.

Getting the best out of life does not just happen; you plan it.

The choices you make today will aid your realities tomorrow. The question is: What kind of tomorrow do you want for yourself? One predicated on chance or one ironed out to the minutest detail, to ensure you lead the life you’ve always wanted?

At FBNInsurance Limited, we do not just sell insurance; we offer ourselves as your financial services partner in the journey towards a fulfilled life. We have an array of innovative products designed with you in mind. Take our Easy Save policy for example. This policy helps you put aside some money for short term projects with an interest of 5% on your savings. Instead of joining an ‘ajo’ or ‘esusu’ group where you need to start hoping that other members of the group pay their contributions when due, why not take our Easy Save policy and be in total control of your finances?

Our Family Income Protection Plan (FIPP) assures your family of a certain and continuous income in case of any eventualities. We understand the love and value you place on your kids, particularly their education, that is why we have designed a FlexiEdu policy specifically for them. FlexiEdu ensures you never have to worry about tuition again for the foreseeable future. Are you Extended family inclined? Then you should check out our Extended Family Support plan (EFSP). Whenever you think of any life-related insurance business, think FBNInsurance Limited.

Our subsidiary, FBN General Insurance Limited, deals with all non-life insurance businesses. Talk about truly reliable Auto insurance packages, we’ve got it. You own a business and are worried about your staff’s trustworthiness? Get our Fidelity Guarantee cover. Involved in logistics and haulage? Our Goods-in-Transit policy is what you need to give you peace of mind.

Many times, due to one unforeseen development or the other, people have lost properties worth millions due to flooding, fire or theft. For those who stay in Lagos, especially in some parts of the Island, the fear of flooding is the beginning of wisdom. But is this fear supposed to drive you to the brink of restlessness? No! Choose our Householder plan today and you can safely forget about your fears and worries with respect to your home.

Why should you choose us, you may ask? Simple; we do what we say. While others avoid paying claims, we actually look to make good our promises on same.

Last year alone, we paid out in excess of N4.8bn in claims and maturity across both the life and general businesses."

Indeed, we are easily one of Nigeria’s leading financial services company.

Interested in taking charge of your tomorrow from today? Reach out to us now by Call 01-9054380, 01-9054364-5, 01-9054444 .

Source: https://www.fbninsurance.com/media/blog-page2/#1495819284931-19422e84-d360

8 Likes

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by abimbawealth(f): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2016
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Blogabiz(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2016
I am so sick and tired of that bank...

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by menix(m): 12:55am On Jan 20, 2016
Almost wrote this same poo last year when they almost scammed me of my 8months contributions..

The truth I noticed about them is that they re very poor with records..

My advise for any one playing with them, ensure u keep records of ur every transaction wiv them else ur name nah One chance...

3 Likes

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Mainman4: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
My savings is with them and i have filled maturity form since.....i neva knew they are like this.

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blogabiz......can't imagine what u being through..those idiots at d bank will be looking at one as if say na chicken-change......even if it is chicken coins...na my hard earn money, gat right to complain n request for refund.

And thats how u see dem declare billions as profit at year end.....imagine all those abnormal crazy charges....on all account holders. its crazy and not fair.

Thanks for the heads up. next time i see any of those marketers....na chase i go chase dem comot ma office

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by chidozieikeji2: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
They are pure scammers I once worked with dem and to pay na wahala coupled with complains customers bring on daily basis I applied ben johnson in order not to stain my career

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Blogabiz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Those people are not worth to invest with. Anyone dreaming to invest with them should get something else to do with their money.

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by drkay(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
I started this 2 weeks ago, on a monthly 50k. The guy didn't tell me all these and am beginning to suspect him already. I wanted to do 3yrs but he said 5 yrs will come with greater package so I heeded to his advice. Now am skeptical about what am reading here. I already sent this link to him so that he can read for himself and if he has no meaningful explanation, I'll back off with immediate effect. Thanks for sharing. I didn't come across anything like this before committing my money to it.

6 Likes

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by BISLAR(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Were are we going in this fucking Nigeria? Our leaders are doing their own,today police will kill,tomorrow will be violence while monarch will do their own.I know we will fight for our freedom one day.they are all thief's.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by opendo89: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
@ Blogabiz, Please are you talking of the Bank or their Insurance arm because I am getting a bit confused with your story. If it's the insurance arm which I believe, because it looks like you were give a policy document. What you took is an insurance policy with a savings component.
Do you mind stating the exact product you bought, and the terms of surrender as stated in the policy document.
Are there any risk premium charges stated in the schedule and what is the premium frequency?
How long was the policy in force before you decided to terminate?
Was it the agent or the company rep. who told you that you couldn't terminate the policy?
You can try reporting the case to NAICOM. which is the regulatory body for insurance companies after properly reviewing the document.
Also ensure that you have your facts stated in your mail/letter.

2 Likes

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by Blogabiz(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
@Opendo89, you can see all the details in my post but if you are not clear, I will make it clear to you.
I was in d office when the marketers came to introduce their packages to us. After all the sweet stories, I decided to go for easy save package and started contributing 20k monthly for 5 months before my coworkers who have been doing it started complaining of FBN not giving them their correct statement of acct which led them to terminate their policies.

With such kinda complaint, I decided to go for mine too to find out if it happened to my acct but the only money they could acct for was the first and second payment. Meanwhile, my coworkers who applied for termination have not been paid for over 6weeks.

I saw hw other customers were complaining in the bank too and so decided to reduce my premium to 10k monthly and they said I can't do that meanwhile it is boldly written on the documents given to me that I can reduce my premium or terminate my policy any time i feel like but for termination, 20% of my total savings will be deducted as their charges.

When I told them that I want to terminate my policy, the marketer and the customer care rep said it's it's not possible until I read their policy document to them before they could give me a form after which I was told that I'll get my money back within 14 business days and for more than 3months I didn't get my money back before I and my lil bro went to the bank one faithful morning and they delayed us till 4pm without attending to us.

When we saw that they've all dismissed, we then raised our voice cos we re not animals that they'll just abandon in d office. The way I got my money was through one guy who saw hw bitter we were then he withdrew his money nd gave us and then collected my working ID info and number for contact since they've promised the upper week but still didn't pay until I wrote this post on my blog, forward to their HQ email address where I lodged my complaint before and they didn't reply me.

As a blogger that I am, I made research on how to petition Nigeria Banks and so found CBN email address and wrote to them which they replied me within 2hrs and was told to forward my evidence of payment, policy documents, ID card and statement of my Zenith bank acct whixh I linked to it. I did as required and was asked if I've written to them and I forwarded the copy of the mail to them and after these processes, I got a call with a Lagos land line requesting for my details that they don't have my record.

So the man from CBN called me to verify if I've heard from them and I told him yes and so promised me that they must pay me within 48hrs which they did and deducted 40k and I told them to correct it but they said it was 4months contribution I've made. But CBN later made them to complete it sha...

My questions now are, why are these marketers and customers feeling that everyone is illiterate and can't read?

Why should a bank like FBN not having good records for their transactions?

The bank and it's customer care are too lousy and don't have good manners of approach to their customers. I've been banking with Zenith bank since 2006 and have never seen them sounding rude to their customers or not having good records for their customers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by bemyguest(f): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Thank God for this eye opening towards fbn insurance cheats.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by TruthisOut: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmmm....yours is better. Industrial and General Insurance (IGI) has finished me. I terminated my policy since last year, after contributing for 40 months faithfully, they deducted about 8% (~N124K) of my total contribution for terminating before maturity. Because I needed the money urgently for medical emergency. Can you believe that till today I am still begging for my money? I have reported to NAICOM - no action from them. I need help o! Insurance specifically IGI is scam!
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
FBN INSURANCE - INSURANCE POLICIES CREATE WEALTH, EXPANDING FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN NIGERIA.

@opendo89 I totally emphatize with you. Without discrediting your claims.

1. The fact is that you took an insurance policy, you claimed to have policy document which does not say it an account opening document.

2. The EasySave policy, is a one year policy (I.e 12 months) it is saving plan embedded with a life insurance plan.

3. It requires a monthly contribution just like you do ajo or esusu savings, with a condition you say a specific amount monthly, for example NGN10,000 x 12 months to meet your financial goals like pay for your rents e.t.c

4. If you must terminate your plan, contrary to your earlier claim FBN Insurance charges 20% for surrender charges on the policy, it is 10% that is written on the policy form.

5. I vehemently feel compelled to disagree with you, that a staff, representative or agent of the company will compel you to recite the terms of your policy and physically push you out of our office. It is not to say you are a lier, it is totally unbelievale for an employed staff to act in such manner.

6. First Bank as a brand just like anyother enterprise has challenges and constantly takes measures to improve, every customer big or small is very important.

7. FBN Insurance is an FBN holdings company, www.fbninsurance.com is the official website.

8. @drkay please be reassured your investments are safe, there are thousands of policyholders like you and their beneficiaries, whom have benefitted from several FBN Insurance policies, claims paid at maturity or termination to a lot clients who in most cases get their payments/alerts without visiting the office,
by the click of your PC/laptop we send you a form to file your liquidation and you will receive an instant and pleasant response.

9. @opendo89 FirstBank does pay claims or interact with client on insurance issue rather FBN Insurance Ltd.; is responsible for resolving all insurance related matters.

10. It is important to note that the brand image of First Bank of Nigeria cannot be divorced from FBN Insuance or any FBN holding companies, integrity is at the heart of all its dealings. Describing the company as a scam totally negates everything FBN Insurance stands for.

11. Terminations of policy before maturity are paid at a stipulated 14 days period, however, it could be sooner, evidence of swift response to paying clients/policholder are abundant.

12. If you you think this article was helpful and intend taking a policy with FBN Insurance call Terry 07084886926 a 24/7 trusted financial advisor of FBN INSURANCE.

13. Start a policy with FBN INSURANCE LTD.

For more information: www.fbninsurance.com/FBN INSURANCE-IS-NOT-A-SCAM

TERRY FERDINAND
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (LAGOS)
FBN INSURANCE LTD.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2017
terrypartners:

FBN INSURANCE - OUR POLICIES CREATE WEALTH AND EXPAND FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN NIGERIA.

1. The fact is that you took an insurance policy, you claimed to have policy document which does not say it an account opening document.

2. The EasySave policy, is a one year policy (I.e 12 months) it is saving plan embedded with a life insurance plan.

3. It requires a monthly contributioin just like you do ajo or esusu savings, with a condition you save a specific amount monthly, for example NGN10,000 x 12 months to meet your financial goals like pay for your rents e.t.c

4. If you must terminate your plan, contary to your earlier claim FBN Insurance charges 2% for surrender charges on the policy, it is 10% that is written on the policy form.

5. I vehemently feel compelled to disagree with you, that a staff, representative or agent of the company will compel you to recite the terms of your policy and physically push you out of our office. It is not to say you are a liar, it is totally unbelievale for an employed staff to act in such manner.

6. First Bank as a brand just like any other enterprise has challenges and constantly takes measures to improve, every customer big or small is very important.

7. FBN Insurance is an FBN holdings company, www.fbninsurance.com is the official website.

8. @drkay please be reassured your investments are safe, there are thousands of policyholders like you whom have benefitted from several FBN Insurance policy, claims paid at maturity or termination to a lot clients who in most cases get their payments/alerts without visiting the office, by the click of your PC/laptop we send you a form to file your liquidation and you will receive any an instant and pleasant response.

9. @opendo89 FirstBank does pay claims or interact with client on insurance issue rather FBN Insurance Ltd. Is responsible for resolving all insurance related matters.

10. It is important to note that the brand image of First Bank of Nigeria cannot be divorced from FBN Insuance or any FBN holding companies, integrity is at the heart of all its dealings. Describing the company as a scam totally negates everything FBN Insurance stands for.

11. Terminations of policy before maturity are paid at a stipulated 14 days period, however, it could be sooner, evidence of swift response to paying clients/policholder are abundant.

12. If you you think this article was helpful and intend taking a policy with FBN Insurance call Terry 07084886926 a 24/7 trusted financial advisor of FBN INSURANCE.

13. Start a policy with us today.

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by ogbeifuncletus(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2017
This is my humble opinion,

Both parties are right in their own ways, that is Blogabiz and Terry. But you both left out an important aspect of life and business, which is the human factor.

As a Financial Planner with Leadway Assurance, I have come across people like Mr Blogabiz who have one grievance or the other against insurance companies. But upon closer scrutiny, you'll find that it might have been a case of misrepresentation or carelessness of the marketer.

In all insurance, is great. So my advice to you would be to investigate any policy and company, you wish to take out an insurance with, and be fastidious with your records.

If any of you have an issue with an insurance company, you can contact me for help and advice on the best way to resolve it. Just remember that things like this are bound to happen from time to time that's why we have regulators and arbitrators.

Ogbeifun Cletus
Senior Financial Planner
Leadway Assurance Company Ltd.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by adokhai(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
mr leadway officer you all the same stop defending your office, they are all scam they sweet tongue you to make deposits when its time to collect back your money stories begins to emanate I wonder when this scam will end

2 Likes

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by jamace(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Same nonsense thing with FirstRegistrars. To pay my dividends is taking ages.

I think anything First...... should be avoided like a plague henceforth.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by ogbeifuncletus(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2017
adokhai:
mr leadway officer you all the same stop defending your office, they are all scam they sweet tongue you to make deposits when its time to collect back your money stories begins to emanate I wonder when this scam will end

Trust me sir, we are not all the same. If you want we can give it a try. Or I can refer you to customers who have experienced our services with proof of their policy documents which carries their phone no
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by swazychiny: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
@Terrypartners please where do I go on the website to get the termination form. My easy save policy has matured and I want to terminate the debiting of my account and get my savings thank you.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by eddie7: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
terrypartners:
FBN INSURANCE - INSURANCE POLICIES CREATE WEALTH, EXPANDING FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN NIGERIAN.
1. The fact is that you took an insurance policy, you claimed to have policy document which does say it an account opening document.
3. It requires a monthly contribution just like you do ajo or esusu savings, with a condition you say a specific amount monthly, for example NGN10,000 x 12 months to meet your financial goals like pay for your rents e.t.c
4. If you must terminate your plan, contary to your earlier claim FBN Insurance charges 20% for surrender charges on the policy, it is 10% that is written on the policy form.
5. I vehemently feel compelled to disagree with you, that a staff, representative or agent of the company will compel you to recite the terms of your policy and physically push you out of our office. It is not to say you are a lier, it is totally unbelievale for an employed staff to act in such manner.
6. First Bank as a brand just like anyother enterprise has challenges and constantly takes measures to improve, every customer big or small is very important.
8. @drkay please be reassured your investments are safe, there are thousands of policyholders like you whom have benefitted from several FBN Insurance policy, claims paid at maturity or termination to a lot clients who in most cases get their payments/alerts without visiting the office, by the click of your PC/laptop we send you a form to file your liquidation and you will receive any an instant and pleasant response.
9. @opendo89 FirstBank does pay claims or interact with client on insurance issue rather FBN Insurance Ltd. Is responsible for resolving all insurance related matters.
Hi, ur post is quite educative and I'm interested in the interest rate... learnt it's 5% but I need to know the duration for the interests, is it monthly or annually?
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by timtrader(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Surrender charge is 20% but 10% is written on the form. I can only imagine. Na person wey no kno dey enter dat place for business.

3 Likes

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by UzorMike: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2018
chidozieikeji2:
They are pure scammers I once worked with dem and to pay na wahala coupled with complains customers bring on daily basis I applied ben johnson in order not to stain my career

@ Chigozie Ikeji, I know something about Insurance job. It's purely pay as you work job. But you saying that FBN insurance job is a scam is what I don't agree with you. I know of friends who are making it big time in that area. Some earn more than 120k commission monthly from same job you called scam. That you don't have the features of a good marketer in that arm does not mean others do not.

For the payment of claim, I have invested with the company before and got paid at the end. You should not spread negative impression about a corporate organization because it's not good. I believe in fair play. So, spoiling another man's business is bad as spoiling your own business will not be fair as well.

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by UzorMike: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Blogabiz:
First Bank Nigeria plc is one of the oldest bank in the country with a lot of branches all over the states. They have been operating different kinds of accounts which I believe have made them one of the banks with the highest population of customers. Having seen that FBN is the people's choice, then they brought out an Investment package which is called the FBN Insurance which they used in scamming their customers claiming to give them some percentage of the money invested as their interest.

In the year 2014 while I was in the office with my co-workers, some people came to the office that they are from first bank insurance and they gave us all the sweet words from their mouths without even revealing the truth about their packages to us. After considering all they have said, I and my co-workers all applied for FBN Insurance and started paying the monthly contribution which we promised to be paying. At the initial stage, we were told by Mr John A. the marketer who led us into the program that any contribution made monthly is subject to 5% interest, that the interest is a compound interest and also we can terminate the account at any given time. First bank insurance

As time goes on, one of my colleague who's appointment was terminated requested to withdraw his investment from the bank. When he went there, they told him that he can't access the account until the maturity period and this guy was frustrated and so he keep on going to the bank on daily bases. When he told me about this, I requested for his policy document to read their Terms and Condition which says that "whenever a policy holder wants to terminate his / her account before maturity, 2% of the total money invested will be deducted by the bank".

After that, the guy went back to the bank and showed them before they gave him a form to terminate the account. When I saw how his own was treated and the complain from other customers about the unusual deduction of money from their accounts and their premium not paid completely, I also applied for the termination of my account in the month of July 2015.

Before I terminated my account with them, I told my marketer whose name is Mr John A. that I want to reduce the amount I am paying that it's too much on me because I still have another with FCMB and he told me that it is not possible to reduce the amount and so I decided to terminate it which they also told me that I can't do that until the maturity period. When they told me this, I laughed and showed them the Terms and Condition written on the document before I was given the form to terminate my account with them.... Now here is where the problem began....
How First Bank Nigeria Scammed Me Of My Hard Earned Money

When I applied for termination, I was told that my Zenith bank account will be credited within seven (7) working days but didn't see my alert after then. I went back after ten working days for a reminder, but still my account was still not credited and they kept postponding me until the day I got annoyed and met the Branch manager at Okpara Avenue before my account was credited after six weeks. Since then, I forgot everything concerning them. Last week been January 12th 2016, while I was on night duty, I received a debit alert of 10k from Zenith at about 23:17 hrs.

When I saw this, the first thing I did was to check my wallet to know if someone has tempered with my ATM card and I saw the card and was so surprised about this. After then, I went to Zenith bank for my statement of account which they gave me and also told me that FBN was responsible for my account debit.

Then I went to FBN Okpara Avenue Enugu to lay my complain, they said they are not aware of such transaction until I brought my statement of account before they believed what I said and they gave me a form to fill for my refund. When I asked the day I should be expecting my refund, I was told that it will be done within 24hrs and I waited for another 6 days and didn't see it before I went to the bank again and they were all playing pranks on me that the problem is from Lagos.

They gave me this number 019054444 to call and I did as directed, when I called, the lady requested for my details which I gave her. After sometimes, she gave another number to call which is 019054365 and I spent more than a thousand naira calling these scammers and I am not getting any positive responds regarding to the deduction of the money in my account. At a time, they weren't picking my calls again, I then called with another number but they picked. While we were still on the issue, one of the staff named Samuel who felt that he was too gallant just came and started harassing I and my brother to leave the bank and he pushed my younger brother.

This same thing happened to a friend of mine named Martins, and when I was still in the bank, there was a lady with the same issue which made me to conclude that FBN Insurance is a scam. The major problem with them is that, the staffs see their customers as illiterates and they don't have an atom of truth in them. That is not the way public organization dealing with customers should be because as bankers, you should be very careful with figures, truthful, polite and not an arrogant.

I wrote this post to inform the FBN management and other people who intend to invest on this so called FBN Insurance should be aware that they are scam.

As I am talking right now, my money have not been refunded back to me by the bank, but one of the staffs who saw Samuel's attitude gave me the money in order for peace to reign and said I should endeavor to credit his account back when I see the alert.

Source: http://www.blogabiz.com/first-bank-nigeria-insurance-is-a-scam-stay-away-from-them/

It's a pity you had a bad experience with the company but what I have to say is that I have invested with them before and got my money with interest at the end. The surest way to avoid bad experience with any insurance plan is to avoid terminating before time. If you waited till maturity, you would have enjoyed it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by intruder15(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
UzorMike:

It's a pity you had a bad experience with the company but what I have to say is that I have invested with them before and got my money with interest at the end. The surest way to avoid bad experience with any insurance plan is to avoid terminating before time. If you waited till maturity, you would have enjoyed it. Thanks.

the one u did, was it with fbn? what's the plan name and at how many years did u terminate it?
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2018
Call any of the phone numbers on the website and you will be directed to an FBN INSURANCE office closest to you.

You will be guided by the customer service officer step by step on how to complete the termination form.

Thank you.

uote author=swazychiny post=62774133]@Terrypartners please where do I go on the website to get the termination form. My easy save policy has matured and I want to terminate the debiting of my account and get my savings thank you. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by markbenny(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2018
I agree with the op on this story, there terms are usually not clear at the beginning.
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by terrypartners(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2018
Candid advice is visit First Registrars office at Orile Iganmu Lagos very close Nigerian Breweries.

Have you updated your portfolio to e-platforms as directed by Nigerian Stock Exchange.

If not, it will only be fair you do so before concluding you have been short changed all your accumulated dividends are intact and will be transmitted to you, once You do the right thing.

Which includes finding a professional stock brokage firm to manage your affairs or visit First Registrars office.

quote author=jamace post=62406397]Same nonsense thing with FirstRegistrars. To pay my dividends is taking ages.

I think anything First...... should be avoided like a plague henceforth.[/quote]
Re: FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. by fruitfulhome: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please who has info on AIMS consult. My husband bought shares from them, its about six to five years now. They have relocated from their office in Port Harcourt. All efforts to reach them proves abortive. He has contacted them on phone severally, they keep posting him. Or have they been liquidated?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Invest In MTN Nigeria Shares. / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.