Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Rsust Registration Scratch Cards Can Now Be Obtained Without Coming Portharcourt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rsust Registration Scratch Cards Can Now Be Obtained Without Coming Portharcourt (897 Views)

Probioslim Can Be Obtained From American / Partner Urgently Needed To Execute Charcoal Contract Recently Obtained! / River State University Of Science And Technology Rsust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rsust Registration Scratch Cards Can Now Be Obtained Without Coming Portharcourt by ibrosmith: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2009
RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY cheesy
: For those who live far away from rsust, The scatch card for 2009/2010
post UME examination is out and it can only be obtained within the school campus but if you live outside portharcourt,and you find it difficult to get transported to portharcourt all in the name of scratch card then this is exactly for you there is nothing much in it all you need to do is this the scratch card is itself #2000 but including the bank charge #500 and your jamb slip. so all you need to do is pay a sum of #3500 this includes processing. to 208001016255 oceanic bank plc (name bashiru adekunle ibrahim) pls call 07037842921 ibrahim.

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here, Nobody Dey Welcome Me? / A-z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (n.g.o) In Nigeria) / Guess What I Will Be Doing This Weekend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.