Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Free Facebook And Youtube Ads Management And Copywriting Service For Anyone - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Facebook And Youtube Ads Management And Copywriting Service For Anyone (734 Views)

Join Our Free Facebook Group And Post Your Adverts / Daniella's Event Management And Interior Deco / Installation Service For Voip Pabx | Ip Pbx Integration Asterisk On Panasonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Facebook And Youtube Ads Management And Copywriting Service For Anyone by fabest90(m): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Please is not a tutorial as you should have expected.
But is a

[+] FREE Facebook And YouTube Ads Management Service.
[+] And a FREE Copywriting service.

For SERIOUS BUSINESS Persons.

In details:

I will manage your ads platform (facebook or YouTube) putting my entire creativity and experience into it from ads design to maximize conversion and ROI, also brand establishment for just a Week.

Or.......

I will write a captivating and High converting sales funnel and sales letter (email, optin and page) for any of your product so far you provide me with testimonies and proof of workability.

PICK ONE OPTION AMONG THE TWO OPTIONS.

5 PERSONS ONLY.

please contact me through my profile... Phone number Via whatsapp only.

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Offer For Ipads And Iphones!! / Order For Custommade Shirts For Your Company / Do You Want Your House To Be Roofed With Stone Coated Roof Tiles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.