Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Predict Football Matches For Free & Make Money. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Predict Football Matches For Free & Make Money. (4966 Views)

Learn How To Predict Football Matches Accurately (CHEAT) / Pls Permit Me To Be Predict Football Scores Every Day In This Forum Pls ,abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict Football Matches For Free & Make Money. by ndcarl(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2016
Join Nikenga.com social network and make money from different activities such as:
- Becoming a memeber
- Daily site visit
- Refering a visitor
- Refering a member
- New friendship, comment, message...etc
- Football prediction game: Simply enter match scores and make money from correct wins/draws, goals & goal difference.

The game has four (4) different scores that are rewarded to players for the match predictions they do; Full points, Tofu points, goal bonus and goal difference bonus.

The Tofu points are rewarded if the right match result is predicted (ie- a win, draw or loss.)
The full points are rewarded when the exact amount goals scored was predicted.
The goal bonus and goal difference bonus are awarded in appropriate situations; such as if the user predicted the correct winner and the user was right about the goal difference (e.g. result is 2-1 and the user predicted 3-2)...visit http://nikenga.com to get started!
Re: Predict Football Matches For Free & Make Money. by bleskid: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
pls my brother , iam so interesting in this pls how can i get acess to it
Re: Predict Football Matches For Free & Make Money. by ndcarl(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
bleskid:
pls my brother , iam so interesting in this pls how can i get acess to it

Just visit [url]Nikenga.com[/url] and become a member. PS they prediction has been scrapped! you can just earn money on NIkenga.com whenever your favorite clubs wins their match; and when our favorite clubs loses their match, nothing happens to your money... Is 100% SAFE, SIMPLE & SOCIAL
Re: Predict Football Matches For Free & Make Money. by latestnaijagot(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Predict and Win is a Free Football Prediction Game for Nigerians to WIN Cash and Airtime on Predictandwin*com.ng

(1) (Reply)

All About Football / GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify / Wrestling Betting Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.