Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Dear Cynthia, My Father Is Threatening To Disown Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Cynthia, My Father Is Threatening To Disown Me (511 Views)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Cynthia, My Father Is Threatening To Disown Me by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Dear Cynthia,

My father has serious beef with is brothers, it has gotten to the extent whereby he put it in his prayers that since his brothers wants to kill him that they would die first ( very serious prayer). They accuse each othes wives of being witches. When my youngest brother died, none of my father's brothers came to sympathize with us, one just sent a text containing "sorry for your lose" it hurt mee and I carried my father's hatred with for his brothers more aggressively. I insulted one on facebook and threatened others. Recently I went for service and the pastor said something about someone who is heavily laden with hatred and vengeance, I decided to give God the wheel of my life, I whispered in my prayers "I forgive, I let it go" and since I felt free. During the festive period I went to one of my uncles house and spent sometime, when I later came home my mother was crying. My father said that if I want them to kill me as they killed my brother then ihe might as well disown me. He refused to pay my school fee My mum and my uncle did.

Visit www.mydearestcynthia.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Father Is Threatening To Disown Me by Ginaz(f): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2016
My belle dey pain me embarassed
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Father Is Threatening To Disown Me by eyinjuege: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Such deep hatred actually can bring sickness and disease to the physical body.

Like seriously, hatred and its cohorts are stressors and the person carrying such hate is at the receiving end of the backlash.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Father Is Threatening To Disown Me by lovinam: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
While trusting God for peace in your family. You should learn to walk in wisdom. Limit the communication to phone calls. Remember your father has being there all through and your uncles never bothered to reach out to you. Pray for peace to reign.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Age Is Best 4 Marriage / Malkohi IDP Camp In Yola Welcomes 4 New Babies (photos) / Names Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.