Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

End Time Things .. Human Hybrid Dogs Are Real - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / End Time Things .. Human Hybrid Dogs Are Real (2688 Views)

Help! My Dogs Are Infested With Ticks! / Schocking Video Of Dog Breast Feeding Goat (end Time Things) / Unbelievable One Of This Hybrid Dogs Is Sold For $50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Things .. Human Hybrid Dogs Are Real by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2016
Human – Dog Hybrids Are Real. These Animals are actually being sold now to the super-rich.

In an undercover laboratory in Vancouver, scientists have been slaving away for the find of the century. It’s not a cure for cancer, or even a way to conquer death. This research is a lot more sinister.Scientists have found a way to cross humans with dogs, to cater for a market of very rich people who like collecting unique pets. Dr. Paul Bradshaw, 54, from the Hartman Collinge Institute explains “There is only so much you can buy a person who has it all. This is better than buying your loved one a iphone 6!”

Animal rights groups are up in arms, as Pauline Crosby, 34, activist with the Animal Defense League explains “If one my children saw these creatures, they’d scared half to death. Imagine one of them sucking on your toes, in a dark alley”.

Dr Bradshaw explains some of the advantages having Human/Dog hybrids, “they’re obviously very intelligent and their vocal cords are functional. This means, not only can they keep you company like a dog can, they can read you bed time stories and answer the iPhone for you”

One of these hybrids would set you back around 50 million dollars. Not only are they being sold in North America, but there are orders for them in Manchester, Cardiff and London and probably coming to a city near you.

http://huttingtonpost.info/human-hybrids-are-real-these-pets-are-actually-being-sold-now-to-the-super-rich/

Re: End Time Things .. Human Hybrid Dogs Are Real by kiddoiLL(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Lame
Re: End Time Things .. Human Hybrid Dogs Are Real by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2016
Enlighten me... What's Lame here
kiddoiLL:
Lame
Re: End Time Things .. Human Hybrid Dogs Are Real by kiddoiLL(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2016
sexyexcalibur:
Enlighten me... What's Lame here
why would anybody want those things in the picture above inside their house? with kids...and got nobody or real pet to keep you company so going for an hybrid dog is ideal?
Re: End Time Things .. Human Hybrid Dogs Are Real by sunsewa: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bad idea,they got it wrong here.
Re: End Time Things .. Human Hybrid Dogs Are Real by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Those are but just mere work of art.

1 Like

Re: End Time Things .. Human Hybrid Dogs Are Real by Niseed(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
What I find even more scary is that some people will read this rubbish and actually believe it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

12 Weird Cat Facts / Adult Male Pedigree Rottweiler For Sale / Duke The Lhasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.