Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln (94875 Views)

Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips / The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Moinoni123(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Etranshub:
Top notch fish smoking kiln and dehydrator for food and vegetable drying? Don't look too far, visit us today at Bethsaidal farm and agro allied . Call Michael on 08167488947 or send an email to olowaolugbenga@gmail.com
Great job. Kindly send your products catalogue to lorifaith86@gmail.com. Thanks for your quick response.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Moinoni123:
Great job. Kindly send your products catalogue to lorifaith86@gmail.com. Thanks for your quick response.
thanks for thé compliment...product catalogue has been sent to your email as per your request
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Looking for a bespoke food dehydrator ,smoking kilns or fish feed dryer? We are just a call away at Bethsaidal. Talk to Michael on 08167488947 or send an email to olowaolugbenga@gmail.com.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Can the small oven be use for commercial bread baking business?
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Can the small Oven be use for Commercial bread baking business?.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
Can the small Oven be use for Commercial bread baking business?.
@debjoch1 yes it can be use for bread baking
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Dominus07: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dear Michael,
You have been a big help to young fish farmers like me and I just want to appreciate your effort.
just to clarify something concerning your smoking kiln. Please what is the processing speed of your kiln per batch if I want my fish to loose 70% of its weight. Because with my current gas powered kiln it takes about 24 hours or more.
Thanks in anticipation of timely response.
Ashore
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by daybour2002: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Etranshub:
Looking for a bespoke food dehydrator ,smoking kilns or fish feed dryer? We are just a call away at Bethsaidal. Talk to Michael on 08167488947 or send an email to olowaolugbenga@gmail.com.

hi
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by thenrit: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2018
Morning sir, kindly send me ur catalogs for all the capacity.
And please how long does it takes to dry fish of 100, 200 and 500 block using gas as source of power and also using Charcoal.
thenrit@gmail.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by vikyno(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
This is a nice thread. Please forward your catalogue with different sizes and prices for the smoking kilns to vikkyjo2004@gmail.com.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
vikyno:
This is a nice thread. Please forward your catalogue with different sizes and prices for the smoking kilns to vikkyjo2004@gmail.com.
kindly check your email
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2018
vikyno:
kindly check your email
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2018
thenrit:
Morning sir, kindly send me ur catalogs for all the capacity.
And please how long does it takes to dry fish of 100, 200 and 500 block using gas as source of power and also using Charcoal.
thenrit@gmail.com
kindly check your email
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Dominus07:
Dear Michael,
You have been a big help to young fish farmers like me and I just want to appreciate your effort.
just to clarify something concerning your smoking kiln. Please what is the processing speed of your kiln per batch if I want my fish to loose 70% of its weight. Because with my current gas powered kiln it takes about 24 hours or more.
Thanks in anticipation of timely response.
Ashore
thank you for the compliments, it takes an average of 8 hours to smoke with gas with our kiln due to its high rate of conservation of energy. However it is good to slow dry if one 8s looking at a longer shelf life for the fish also force drying might end up making your product brittle.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Morning, can you also send your catalogue to csc.ltdng@gmail.com, and can you deliver to Port Harcourt?
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by vikyno(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Etranshub:
kindly check your email

Checked but could not find anything like that. Please do resend. Thanks.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by thenrit: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Etranshub:
kindly check your email
I have not received any email from u oooooo, kindly send it again. thenrit@gmail.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2018
still waiting for your catalogue at csc.ltdng@gmail.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by senatorken01(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
https:///HjZ57GbL8iU3AImEGi8DH

https:///HjZ57GbL8iU3AImEGi8DHq

You can join the whatsapp link above for more abt catfish business and issues....
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Shamsheen: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hello Michael, kindly forward your oroduct catalogue to Oladeji.samson1005@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2018
Shamsheen:
Hello Michael,
kindly forward your oroduct catalogue to Oladeji.samson1005@gmail.com.
Thank you
sent as per your request
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2018
babasoty:
still waiting for your catalogue at csc.ltdng@gmail.com
sent as per your request
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:13am On Mar 29, 2018
thenrit:

I have not received any email from u oooooo, kindly send it again.
thenrit@gmail.com

re sent as per your request
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:14am On Mar 29, 2018
vikyno:

Checked but could not find anything like that. Please do resend. Thanks.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by vikyno(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Etranshub:
Ok thanks
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by abescom: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Any one got a reliable ebook on exportation of smoked catfish?
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by abescom: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Etranshub:
Can you please share information on exportation of smoked catfish?

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by profsmily(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
pls send us product catalogue to profsmily@yahoo.com and also your location
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2018
abescom:
Can you please share information on exportation of smoked catfish?
visit our blog on www.bethsaidal..com and you will see an article on this
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:54am On Apr 23, 2018
profsmily:
pls send us product catalogue to profsmily@yahoo.com and also your location
product catalogue send as per your request (address is on the catalogue). Regards
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by bigsecsyde(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2018
Please check your email and text message. Your number is not connecting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.