Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln (95071 Views)

Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips / The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Davidvigbe: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2018
plz forward the catalogue to my mail davidvigbe@gmail.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2018
Davidvigbe:
plz forward the catalogue to my mail
davidvigbe@gmail.com
product catalogue sent as per your request, kindly check your email
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Conry(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Etranshub:
thank you for the compliments, the essence of a blower if for forced convention which is required for even distribution of heat especially in a large working space. The smaller ovens have small working space and convention is done naturally

Thanks Bro.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by gottliebglobal(m): 4:12am On Jan 27, 2019
What has happened to this thread.? I am interested in venturing into fish smoking for export. Please share your experiences and advice accordingly. Thanks
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by maniasinv: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Smoking the fish isn't the problem, getting customers to buy is the major concern
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2019
gottliebglobal:
What has happened to this thread.? I am interested in venturing into fish smoking for export. Please share your experiences and advice accordingly. Thanks
fish processing for local or export purpose are both very lucrative. The important thing is to know your target market and process your fish to meet up with the standard of your target market in terms of shelf life, taste,packaging and many more. To get it right, one needs comprehensive training, fish processing has gone beyond just buying a smoking kiln and fish to smoke.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2019
maniasinv:
Smoking the fish isn't the problem, getting customers to buy is the major concern
fish processing falls under production , any product requires marketing to get the attention of prospective customers and then sales. And if the customers derives maximum utility from it they will return. I know alot of processors with over a ton capacity per day looking for fish in every corner of the nation.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by maniasinv: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Etranshub:
fish processing falls under production , any product requires marketing to get the attention of prospective customers and then sales. And if the customers derives maximum utility from it they will return. I know alot of processors with over a ton capacity per day looking for fish in every corner of the nation.
I woundnt mind if you can link me up with one sir.
My customer am supplying presently isn't encouraging at all. Kindly let's talk sir
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
maniasinv:

I woundnt mind if you can link me up with one sir.
My customer am supplying presently isn't encouraging at all. Kindly let's talk sir
to our customers ,we only sell our own fish and this is because fish processing is just like bread making , A loaf of bread from bakery X is not the same as a loaf of bread from bakery Z. The way forward is to work on your own market...God bless
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by princevih(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Etranshub:
product catalogue sent as per your request, kindly check your email
pls 4ward ur catalogue to princevihggf@gmail.com tnks
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 5:46am On Feb 01, 2019
princevih:
pls 4ward ur catalogue to princevihggf@gmail.com tnks
product catalog sent
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by somessi: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Must say your articles on this line are educative and insightful. I commend you @Etranshub. More so, I sent you a mail in respect of the quotation of different sizes of the smoking kiln. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2019
somessi:
Must say your articles on this line are educative and insightful. I commend you @Etranshub. More so, I sent you a mail in respect of the quotation of different sizes of the smoking kiln. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!
thank you for the compliments I have replied your email
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by somessi: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Etranshub:
thank you for the compliments I have replied your email

Yeah. Got it. Looking forward to that already. Bless you immensely.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by pharod(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
I must confess, your explanations are very comprehensive. Please forward the catalog to nwokelaw@gmail.com. I hope to be speaking with you soon.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
pharod:
I must confess, your explanations are very comprehensive. Please forward the catalog to nwokelaw@gmail.com. I hope to be speaking with you soon.
thank you for the compliments, products catalog forwarded to your email as per your request
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Abuja shipment by ABC cargo.......nationwide shipping and delivery available.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by morty(f): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please send me catalogue and price list via murtee200@yahoo.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Silvereze(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Read this article https://www.agribusinesscoach.com/2017/05/catfish-processing-business.html

to find out if catfish processing business is profitable. You will thank God you did
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
morty:
Please send me catalogue and price list via murtee200@yahoo.com
done
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Edicoco(f): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
please send detailed catalogue to edith.alaneme@gmail.com thanks
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Edicoco:
please send detailed catalogue to edith.alaneme@gmail.com thanks
catalog sent as per your request
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Jobzeal: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please send me the catalogue of your products/prices to this mail.. Jobzeal4souls@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by wisefizz(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
Healthy, fresh and fast growing Dutch Clarias juveniles are available.... Call or whatsapp 07031039849, 09069137690 to chip in your orders...
(Akanjii Farms )
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by topson008: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
please send your product catalogue to topeolatunji12@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Ezinwa25(f): 2:16pm On May 01, 2019
I need your catalogue please
Tenderjenny5@gmail.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2019
Shipping of smoking kiln to Abj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJPCAX9It-o

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at km 40 lagos abeokuta express road abule oko bus stop after ifo via sango Ota ogun state

or send an email:olowaolugbenga@gmail.com
Phone call/whatsapp message: 08167488947
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 21, 2019
Etranshub:
Shipping of smoking kiln to Abj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJPCAX9It-o

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at km 40 lagos abeokuta express road abule oko bus stop after ifo via sango Ota ogun state

or send an email:olowaolugbenga@gmail.com
Phone call/whatsapp message: 08167488947
Great post by the op
One of the major issue battling catfish farmers is who to sell to even after they process it this has made some run out of business why some have running at lost but here is the GOOD NEWS, If you're into catfish processing and you need where to sell we gat you covered. We have people and organization who needs steady supply so contact is and let do business together
You can call or Whatapp 08029623235
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by freshpzy1(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2019
pls send me your product catalog abiye250@gmail.com whats app:08086592701
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by freshpzy1(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2019
pls send me your product catalog abiye250@gmail.com whats app:08086592701 very urgent
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2019
freshpzy1:
pls send me your product catalog
abiye250@gmail.com
whats app:08086592701
very urgent
done

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.