Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Iwayhost – Nigeria First Cheapest And Most Reliable Premium Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Iwayhost – Nigeria First Cheapest And Most Reliable Premium Web Hosting (710 Views)

Nigeria Premium Web Hosting Provider / Premium Web Hosting Service Provider / Premium Web Hosting Service Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iwayhost – Nigeria First Cheapest And Most Reliable Premium Web Hosting by FEMTOPBLOGS: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2016

TOO all fellow blogger, upcoming blogger, web designer or a webmaster in Nigeria, looking for trusted and reliable Cheap premium web Hosting Company should consider going for IwayHost.com. I am sure many of you have heard about them and for those that are yet to know them can simply read my review about IwayHost.

IwayHost offer the most reliable & cheapest premium web hosting / domain registration company in Nigeria. It is pretty reliable in terms of Up-time & Support services. You can simply host your WordPress blog for as low as N700 per year and you can also go for their business plan for as low as N1500 per year. IwayHost.com also have a quick support team to help you in installing your WordPress blog on their server, I mean those that are not well acquitted to web hosting can quickly request for support.

IwayHost is a global government accredited domain registrar & web hosting provider that started offering their services to Nigerians in June 2015 with their .COM domain for just N2000 per year.

Is also interesting for you to know that, I run my blog on IwayHost web hosting servers and since have been using IwayHost, I haven’t had any issue with them in personal or with their server. My blog runs 99% uptime and also load faster than my previous web hosting. I also use IwayHost to set up custom domains for Blog spot site for most of my clients.

The most important thing about IwayHost is that, they offer “what they claim to offer” in which you will get the value of what you pay for. Unlike many other web hosting providers that claim big things but fail to deliver in the end & disappoint.

Here are some of the features of IwayHost which I will like to share with you.

1. Cheap web hosting starter plan for as low N700 for a whole year. For new clients that which to test their service before going for the bigger plans can simply go for this plan.

2. No Server overloading which makes the websites hosted on their servers load faster & with better reliability.

3. Industry standard c Panel that is very easy to use and understand with every hosting plan. So it is very easy to manage your websites at IwayHost.

4. Create Unlimited SQL databases and Unlimited emails from the c Panel with every plan.

5. Softaculous One Click Installer App for installing all basic CMS Softwares like WordPress, Joomla, SMF etc using a single click.

6. Basic WordPress Support which includes things like Installation & some other issue handling etc.

7. 99% Up-time Guarantee with all their hosting plans.

8. Best 24/7 Support team that replies to all questions ASAP.

9. Support payment with Vogue pay and Bank transfer.

10. Cheap .com or .net domain registration

Very Affordable Pricing

All IwayHost web hosting packages are pocket friendly than other web hosting you can ever see. Iwayhost gives you the complete value of your money by hosting all their customers’ websites on reliable and good response servers.

Awesome Support
They also have local customer care contact number which you the access to request for support but they only pick call on working hours only.

http://femtopblogs.com/iwayhost-nigeria-first-cheapest-and-most-reliable-premium-web-hosting/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Add A Custom Domain On My Blog / I'm In Need Of A Naija Adsense Account (please Help!) / Naij.com Launches Nigerian Bloggers Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.