Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1372748 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
abeg make them leave am till January abeg.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nnesochim: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
All i know is that the delay will favour us,some might even get better jobs before then, and besides this harmmattan is harsh oooo,some persons that are allergic to cold will find it very difficult in this period at NDA coupled with harsh treatment. I think january is better so that we can have an uninterrupted training period.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by aallii: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
List - training - commissioning - straight to Sambisa - gggggbbbbbbbrrrrrrrr shooting Boko boys - gggbbbrrr Boko Boys shooting back - two men one bullet - kill or be killed - one wiiner ( the bullet) - Aikin Soja...... good evening Gentle men potential Cadets. Sit back, relax and have a terrific film of your life. --->>----» Nigeria ( stage) North-East - South-South creeks, Militants, herdsmen,boko boys,kiddnappers,armed robbers ( Boss). Green boys, Airforce,Navy,para-militaries( actors), no The End for and 'NO' part 2. ENJOY.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by abdul4moti(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
aallii:
List - training - commissioning - straight to Sambisa - gggggbbbbbbbrrrrrrrr shooting Boko boys - gggbbbrrr Boko Boys shooting back - two men one bullet - kill or be killed - one wiiner ( the bullet) - Aikin Soja...... good evening Gentle men potential Cadets. Sit back, relax and have a terrific film of your life. --->>----» Nigeria ( stage) North-East - South-South creeks, Militants, herdsmen,boko boys,kiddnappers,armed robbers ( Boss). Green boys, Airforce,Navy,para-militaries( actors), no The End for and 'NO' part 2. ENJOY.
True talk in a jovial manner, a lot of us are going straight to North East after training, while some will be deployed to the Creek, enjoy ur civilian life while it last. All the best.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
abdul4moti:
True talk in a jovial manner, a lot of us are going straight to North East after training, while some will be deployed to the Creek, enjoy ur civilian life while it last. All the best.........
Can't wait to go there!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nnesochim: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
aallii:
Hhahahhaahahahah,is like you like war and fight oooo,dont worry you will shoot tire, and funny as it may sound, you may not see any real battle until you retire..................

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
nnesochim:
Hhahahhaahahahah,is like you like war and fight oooo,dont worry you will shoot tire, and funny as it may sound, you may not see any real battle until you retire..................
if I no see war I dn resign o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by aihie1: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2016
Good morning fellow cadet officers..pls i would like to know the difference between SSC and DSSC in terms of our duties nd responsibilities in the Nigerian Army...pls sumone with reliable knowledge shld answer..thanks..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by datigbogirl: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Jammy05:
if I no see war I dn resign o.

Mouth...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Brigadierr: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Candidaaaaaaaaaates Sit Up!!!!!!!!.......Sit EASY!!!.... Now Continue to Sit Easy Until List Comot n u Officially become CADETS IS THAT CLEAR!?... Enjoy ur little Civilian Lives u hve left IS THAT CLEAR!!!?..you will soon Suffer IS THAT CLEAR!? U already Sold ur peace Is THAT CLEAR!?.. N u shall Make d Final List by Gods grace wether u like it or not IS THAT CLEAR!?...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SPOKE18(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Brigadierr:
Candidaaaaaaaaaates Sit Up!!!!!!!!.......Sit EASY!!!.... Now Continue to Sit Easy Until List Comot n u Officially become CADETS IS THAT CLEAR!?... Enjoy ur little Civilian Lives u hve left IS THAT CLEAR!!!?..you will soon Suffer IS THAT CLEAR!? U already Sold ur peace Is THAT CLEAR!?.. N u shall Make d Final List by Gods grace wether u like it or not IS THAT CLEAR!?...

Haaaahaaaa
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by manfarry(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lt.Abel's voice
Brigadierr:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by codedaz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
No I capt Abel voice..... he's now a captain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by blazeee: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
codedaz:
So finally Abel is now captain....happy for him
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by dothead: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
please,someone should honestly answer this question
as a second lieutenant,how long will it takes to be promoted to the next level which is lieutenant?tanx
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by abdul4moti(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Good night cadets to be.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by codedaz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
dothead:
please,someone should honestly answer this question
as a second lieutenant,how long will it takes to be promoted to the next level which is lieutenant?tanx

if it is RC is 6 months and SSC is 2 years.....my view
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by abdul4moti(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2016
morning this morning, hope u guys are good to go?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nnesochim: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2016
codedaz:
Hmmmm,Abel is quite young ooooo,he was sounding as DSSC officer,i overheard him saying that he just did his conversion to DRC this year.With that,becoming a Maj.Gen.is sure for him.I wish him goodluck
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by datigbogirl: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
codedaz:

Waoh he looks very young...how many years does it take to get promoted to a captain from a lieutenant?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
datigbogirl:

Waoh he looks very young...how many years does it take to get promoted to a captain from a lieutenant?
He started as a lieutenant but I think he carried that rank for 4-6 years
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nnesochim: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jammy05:
That was because he is DSSC, their promotion takes up to 5years and above.SSC/RC usually wear ranks for 4 years except from Lt.Col.to Col. and above which is political.Even at this stage regular combatant officer are more favoured and by then all SSCs have either being retired or converted to RC, so in essence,i think SSC/RC last longer all things being equal. You might want to read the profile of Brig.Gen.Olawumi the former DG of NYSC and the incumbent one Brig.Gen.Kazaure to buttress what am saying.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by datigbogirl: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jammy05:

Waoh...He must have entered young or he just has a baby face....He is dssc ryt?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
datigbogirl:

Waoh...He must have entered young or he just has a baby face....He is dssc ryt?
Yes
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by aallii: 6:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Morning this morning gentle men cadets, ANOTHER HEROS LOST.

Lt. Col. BU Umar Commanding Officer 114 Battalion, with him was Lieutenant Haruna S. Mukhtar. May their soul Rest in Peace it's sad quite sad, but soja work must continue!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by codedaz(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2016
Allahumo amin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Engineer123(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2016
It is very sad that BH boys are killing our gallant soldiers. May their souls in peace.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kingarbewajil(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2016
condolence to their family. I remain determined! good to go
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by abdul4moti(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Difference Between Civilian Friends & Military Friends?

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Get upset if you are too busy to talk to them for a week.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Are glad to see you after many years; and will happily carry on the same conversation you were having last time you met.

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr and Mrs.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Call your parents Mum and Dad.

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and then tell you what you did was wrong.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying, 'Mate...we stuffed up ...but wasn't that fun!'

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Cry with you.

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it is yours.

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Could write a book with a shed full of direct quotes from you.

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will kick the backsides of whole crowds that left you behind.

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Would knock on your door.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, 'I'm home, do you want a beer!'

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Share a few experiences.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Share a lifetime of experiences no civilian could ever dream of.

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will talk crap to the person who talks crap about you.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will knock the crap out of people who use your name in vain.

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Are for a while.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Are for life.

CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will forward this to their military mates.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by aallii: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Military, the strongest fraternity, I hail thy! Weldone Abdul4moti, Kingarbewajil yes we. Are good to go, Engineer kick their asses like 123 shots, while Codedaz will give the finishing codes, Jammy and Datigbogirl are the gun men, nnesochhim and Brigadier subguard the squad,blazee,manfarry,Mangojuice do the tactical support from angle 90 degrees, aihie1 and Spoke18 will be at directly 3 o clock position from where we are on guard ready to snipe the baggers(their father, idiots ,Monkeys,) Boko boys go suffer enn. God bless this squad more are coming. Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by codedaz(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2016
roger that @ officer aallii.........in shaa Allah they r going to suffer
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mangojuice(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2016
aallii:
Military, the strongest fraternity, I hail thy! Weldone Abdul4moti, Kingarbewajil yes we. Are good to go, Engineer kick their asses like 123 shots, while Codedaz will give the finishing codes, Jammy and Datigbogirl are the gun men, nnesochhim and Brigadier subguard the squad,blazee,manfarry,Mangojuice do the tactical support from angle 90 degrees, aihie1 and Spoke18 will be at directly 3 o clock position from where we are on guard ready to snipe the baggers(their father, idiots ,Monkeys,) Boko boys go suffer enn. God bless this squad more are coming. Hahaha
SSC course 44 and DSSC course 23 officers will destroy and annihilate boko haram. We are ready for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.