Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Urgent University Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent University Admission (582 Views)

Those Waiting For Nasarawa State University Admission List Lets Meet Here / Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! / Niger Delta University Admission List For 2009/2010 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent University Admission by ELDERLAGON: 5:31am On Jun 24, 2009
[b][b]This is to notify Nairalanders interested in gaining university admission via direct entry that I am currently assisting a number of applicants,as i always do every year,to realise their dream of becoming undergraduates.This  information  is specifically to   ICAN ATS 3,NCE and NATIONAL DIPLOMA HOLDERS.BE told that each applicant will need to obtain JAMB's direct entry form.

In addition,if you belong to a category of students that scored 180 and above in the last UME,but not sure of admission in your 1st and 2nd choice institutions,there are opportunities for you to gain admission through pre-degree of te following universities;OAU,LAUTECH.FUTA,UI etc.You can also get a change of course form from some universities such as TASUED.BE informed that TASUED offer courses like Mass Communication,Political Science,Sociology,Petrochemical Science etc.

And for Nairalanders that are yet to make their O 'levels,I can be of help during this year's GCE exams.The registration for WAEC GCE costs 6,500,WHILE THAT OF NECO GCE is 6,000. Wherever you reside,you will be placed in a special centre where we ensure that you make all your papers at one sitting.

You can reach me through,
CAREER TRUST EDUCATONAL CONSULT,
752B,LAGOS ABEOKUTA EXPRESSWAY,ABUKAN BUSSTOP,ALAGBADO,LAGOS.

WISHING GOODLUCK IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS.
CHEERS.[/b[/b]][b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On America School / Admission Status / Oou Post Ume Will Soon Be Out Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.