Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport (1481 Views)

What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / How do i Travel To China,what it takes / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
please this important and soo urgent please what are the guidelines and the cost. please i need this urgently like say tomorrow no dey and how fast can i get it.

Thank
Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy please help me to get better response by moving it to front page. tgis means a lot to me and it's very urgent.

God bless una cool
Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by lordizak(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Just your living body and money.
Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
lordizak:
Just your living body and money.

bros how explain please thanks

1 Like

Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by supo19884: 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ur can fast run it and get it within a day, depending on the state of collection
Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
supo19884:
Ur can fast run it and get it within a day, depending on the state of collection

Please how bro

am in Southeast Anambra state

Thanks explain to me sir

i need it like now now
Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by tempest01(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
This might na him you wan get visa travel? Your blood dey hot.

If you go early tomorrow with ask your docs, I think you can get it tomorrow evening.
Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by supo19884: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Visit there website www.immigration.gov.ng filled out the form, get a data page of anyone who has a nig P that is willing to be ur gurrantor.. Then proceed to their anambra office.... Sorry can't assist in anambra cos I don't understand the terrain. Xcept abj / kd

TheDEVlLHimseIf:

Please how bro

am in Southeast Anambra state

Thanks explain to me sir

i need it like now now
Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
tempest01:
This might na him you wan get visa travel? Your blood dey hot.

If you go early tomorrow with ask your docs, I think you can get it tomorrow evening.

so where's can i get this, i mean the places like license office, etc tell me

and what are the required documents please
Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
supo19884:
Visit there website www.immigration.gov.ng filled out the form, get a data page of anyone who has a nig P that is willing to be ur gurrantor.. Then proceed to their anambra office.... Sorry can't assist in anambra cos I don't understand the terrain. Xcept abj / kd

Thanks soo much for the information sir i really appreciate
Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by tempest01(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

so where's can i get this, i mean the places like license office, etc tell me

and what are the required documents please

There should be an immigration office there....you need to go there and apply....I can't tell requirement, but when I did mine, birth certificate, guarantor(you can go along with someone that has passport already), passport photograph (you can take it at the immigration office), Id card, cert of origin, court affidavit (they did collect some money and go do this maybe for the extra change)

You can ask to know where the immigration office is in your area

1 Like

Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
tempest01:

There should be an immigration office there....you need to go there and apply....I can't tell requirement, but when I did mine, birth certificate, guarantor(you can go along with someone that has passport already), passport photograph (you can take it at the immigration office), Id card, cert of origin, court affidavit (they did collect some money and go do this maybe for the extra change)

You can ask to know where the immigration office is in your area

ok thanks bro I'll go tomorrow
Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by supo19884: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
U welcome
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

Thanks soo much for the information sir i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by Everest25(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2016
i got mine yesterday at Awka...go with 25k + ur 2 photo passport and ur local govt I'd or any one for age confirmation

1 Like

Re: Urgent : What Does It Takes To Get An ECOWAS International Passport by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Everest25:
i got mine yesterday at Awka...go with 25k + ur 2 photo passport and ur local govt I'd or any one for age confirmation

How long did it take

(1) (Reply)

Easter Weekend Get Away To Badagry / Ielts Payment By Bank Draft / Selfies Gone Wrong: The Funniest Travel Selfies Ever Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.