Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? (721 Views)

Carlo Ancelotti Appointed As Real Madrid Manager / Tribute To Drogba As He Leaves Chelsea & What's Drogba's Best Moment For You. / Carlo Ancelloti Vs Alex Ferguson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by TheSeeker(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2009
We have successively changed managers in the last 3 years and it has been completely sour although much love and appreciation to Guus Hiddink who brought back pride into the squad. However, with the appointment of Carlo Ancelloti on a three year deal, what impact do you think he will make at Chelsea given his successes at AC Milan, especially on the European stages? Do you think we should change some crop of players at Stamford? What players do you suggest be brought in and taken out of the squad? Do you have any special recommendations?
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by MUZBO(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2009
Lets wait and see.
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by slap1(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2009
slightly below scolari grin
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by ak21(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2009
Chelsea to me has always been an enemy to my joy so don,t dare talk about chelsea because it makes me sad
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by tayoccu(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2009
to tell the truth the problem with chelsea isn't the coaches,but the old ambition-less scummies playing for you. unless they're flushed out no coach will perform, not even anchelotti.
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by TheSeeker(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2009
ak21:

Chelsea to me has always been an enemy to my joy so don,t dare talk about chelsea because it makes me sad

What club do you support?
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by FBS: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2009
tayoccu:

to tell the truth the problem with chelsea isn't the coaches,but the old ambition-less scummies playing for you. unless they're flushed out no coach will perform, not even anchelotti.
auntie pls tell us a story. *pssssttt*. tongue
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by tocdee(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2009
Ask Switch.
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by bgees(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
i was happy when he was appointed as i dont rate him high. chelsea should be weaker. i hope he won't prove me wrong.
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by TheSeeker(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
bgees:

i was happy when he was appointed as i dont rate him high. chelsea should be weaker. i hope he won't prove me wrong.

How pathetic! Another sad opposition fan. What club do you support? Man Utd, ASSenal or Loserpool?
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by jalether(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2009
In the words of boogey man "the future looks bleak" grin grin
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by cescfab(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
As long as their rich man is in control i can't see any coach staying more than 6month at chelsea even Sir Alex or Arsene so expect the exit of the new coach anytime.
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by TheSeeker(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
cescfab:

As long as their rich man is in control i can't see any coach staying more than 6month at chelsea even Sir Alex or Arsene so expect the exit of the new coach anytime.

Yes you're right but if the coach performs rather bright, there's a good chance such manager will be retained for some more time, don't ya think?
Re: Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? by Tudor6(f): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2009
I hope the geezer does well. . . I'm tired of seeing my beloveth team change coaches all the time.
As for me,i don't care for the league title. All i want is THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Tottenham On Wednesday 20th January, 2010. 9pm Nig Time / Semi-finals: Barcelona Vs Inter - Who Goes Through? / Glazer Debt Drains Manchester United's £100m Record Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.