Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. (26120 Views)

Seyi Shay Covers The Front Page Of SCHICK Magazine [pics] / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Cover Today’s Woman Magazine / Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by holluwai(m): 2:12am On Jan 21, 2016
Nah
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by streamsofjoy(f): 3:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmmmmm of all women in the music industry? Is this not the same woman who wore and also sang rubbish at GEJ youth campaign one time? Mtchewwwwwwwwwww SMH. If I was planning to buy that mag, not anymore. She falls short of the standard of NIGERIA'S today's woman. #myopinion#
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by cutetopsey(f): 4:02am On Jan 21, 2016
Nice one!
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by ademusiwa1f: 4:04am On Jan 21, 2016
H
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by helphelp: 4:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Walahi...dis babe and lupita dey drag who get flat chest pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 21, 2016
I don't know if this grey hair suits her as much as she apparently thinks it does but she's pretty. I was just showing my friend her song "Irawo" and they were admiring her skills. Good singer.
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2016
looks great. nduu.si@gmail.com black seed oil for severe Arthritis.
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 21, 2016
I love her clothes.
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 21, 2016
SINNZ:
Love the way her ass jiggled when she twerked on that "Right Now" video! cheesy

wiggle wiggle wiggle wink wink wink
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Onegai(f): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I don't know if this grey hair suits her as much as she apparently thinks it does but she's pretty. I was just showing my friend her song "Irawo" and they were admiring her skills. Good singer.

I don't think so. The first picture, the pose, lighting and everything makes her look like a woman in her mid-late 30s (unflattering). Second picture is marginally better but she looks late 20s to early 30s (lighting, styling and makeup are off).
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2016

How much did this bimbo chop from dasuki?
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by girl4rmspace(f): 6:42am On Jan 21, 2016
tellwisdom:
What does she do? sad

sing, what do you do?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by girl4rmspace(f): 6:44am On Jan 21, 2016
VickyRotex:
Wonders of Make-Over. undecided
make up or no make up , she's pretty
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by sanbells(f): 6:46am On Jan 21, 2016
@ last pic, was she inside coffin or what
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by daveyjay(m): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2016
OP what's my business with seyi shay??!
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by AAhmdi(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
Has someone seen my uncle lalasticlala
Pls who is lalasticlala
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by callJesu: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Fitted
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Buhariisah(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2016
wetin be my own?
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Tmaritas76(m): 7:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Seyi shay,male or female
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by niggi4life(m): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2016
The truth is sleeping with a girl with flat chest and flat ass is more like being a Gay!!!
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by norman22: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2016
nice
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by olalee: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2016
Cute, lovly pictures from the pepsi ambassador ,pls guyz check out this unique tools for musicians:Apple Inc.’s Music Memos App Makes It Easier For Musicians To Record On iPhone, iPad
http:///23gghkV
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by OvieYel(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2016
xup wit u mhen? u sure u r ok ? did u weed? are u famished ? tell me pls, cuz u really sound insane !!!!
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by tellwisdom: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2016
girl4rmspace:

sing, what do you do?

I press breasst and yansh sad...Can we wink
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2016
She looks good!

Love her! smiley
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Gkemz: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2016
She may not be so attractive but i love her melodious voice which is so blended to suit your soul.
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by girl4rmspace(f): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2016
tellwisdom:

I press breasst and yansh sad...Can we wink

no wonder
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by sammaking(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2016
Bosville:
crySeyi is fine but she's devoid of Booby & barca

Bros leave my seyi shay for me
No be everybody want gigantic boobs

Seyi is a perfect example of the kind of PHYSIQUE and height I crave in a woman

OH my God, I love her craziness
She's just the kind of woman for me

And the boobs, smallish but firm with big hard NIPPLE - sammaking@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by VickyRotex(f): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2016
girl4rmspace:

make up or no make up , she's pretty

Well, I never said she isn't.
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Tobium1(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2016
She no get boobs?
Re: Seyi Shay Covers Today's Woman Magazine. by Orikinla(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2016
She is beautiful. But she chose wrong colour of dress for the red backdrop. The Art Director should have known what to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) / Rita Daniels Birthday: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.