Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine (2548 Views)

#opinion Poll# How Blackberry Users Will Miss Whatsapp As It Ends This Midnight / 1 In 7 People In The World Now Use Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine by Dani4tech(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2016
WhatsApp is one of the largest messaging apps available and I guess majority of us can't even remember when last we sent SMS to someone because WhatsApp is always there for us.

There are some amazing things you can do with WhatsApp aside of chatting and laughing your ass out.
Do you know that, you can use WhatsApp as a mini search engine to search for anything online without leaving the WhatsApp platform?
Yea! You can in easy steps.

A group from India created a WhatsApp bot which allows its users to access certain services ordinarily accessible on the internet only and not through WhatsApp.
You can search for anything and it will reply you instantly.
Football lovers are really going to love this because it gives you live update of football matches!!

This is how it works:
==>First of all add Whatsapp bot called wikibot to your contact list
==>Create a new whatsapp group and add wikibot to the group using this number+918148911230
==>Open the newly created group and simply messagehiand you'll get your reply.

To search for anything, just type wiki and the name of what you want to search for. E.g wiki nicki minaj.
That's how it works.

S0meone might find this useful...Lalasticlala

Re: How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine by amurx(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Very true.. I don try am and I must say it works like magic... Na wetin whatsapp wan start to dey do be this na
Re: How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine by possibilita(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pls get me a bot that me all d bot u knw
Re: How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine by DonXavi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
G
Re: How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine by Djade007: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
We have a Nigerian version that is far better

Add this 09022197762

Re: How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 15, 2016
djade007 please explain this your version well
Re: How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine by Djade007: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2016
danyel09:
djade007 please explain this your version well
It is similar to the wiki bot but more interactive
Add 09022197762 to any group chat
Re: How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
i try am, e no work
cc Djade007
Re: How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine by Djade007: 6:56am On Feb 17, 2016
danyel09:
i try am, e no work
cc Djade007
Add wiki (+91 84 38 947003) to the group chat as well, and it will start working.

Type Sbot help to see its list of commands

(1) (Reply)

Anticipate The Fast And Furious!! Infinix Note 4 #takecharge Leaked Specs / BUZZBREAK App:get Paid In Dollar For Reading News / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro – Gamers New Toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.