Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,715 members, 7,844,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Tiwa Savage Reveals 'i Was In Labour For Twenty Hours' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reveals 'i Was In Labour For Twenty Hours' (390 Views)

MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors / I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reveals 'i Was In Labour For Twenty Hours' by austinmajis123: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2016
http://rootbaze..com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/wpid-wp-1453332336289.png

Tiwa Savage talks about what she faced while delivering her first child,Jamil with her husband Tee Billz a couple of months back.
Tiwa said while going through the pains of child delivery, she at the same time threw up and her mother was just there telling her it’s normal as she also went through same process.
“I had 20 hours of labour and I was just throwing up in the hospital. In fact, while in the hospital, my mother was there with the midwife and she was shouting that “we went through the same thing,” so it was not easy but I thank God,” The singer revealed this during an interview she had on TVC popular entertainment programme recently..See more:http://rootbaze..com.ng/2016/01/tiwa-savage-reveals-i-was-in-labour-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Win Free Fully Packaged Wedding Shoot For You And Your Spouse This Valentine / Ciara Arrives In Lagos To Headline Darey’s ‘love Like A Movie’ / Abducted Students Of Babington Macaulay Junior Seminary Have Been Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.