Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! (2258 Views)

Scam Alert! Ojiegbe Diala Emmanuel Is A Fraudster / Paul Diala Aka Dickson Emmanuel O Is A FRAUDSTER BEWARE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by zheroes(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good day ladies and gentlemen,

I felt I should give everyone a warning regarding [size=20pt]ADEKUNLE ABIOLA SABUR[/size], he has a united bank of Africa (U.B.A) Account no: 2054752856
his address is vague in oyo state. he poses with peoples pictures online as such his exact identity isn't known at this time, his phone numbers are but not limited to : [b][size=15pt]0803-923-6960, 0806-599-9962, 0705-430-2688, 0806-679-7727, 0705-292-9807.
[/size]
[/b]he claims to be a trader in binary options and forex but he is but a cheap thief, I credited his account with N26,500 some two weeks back when I needed to buy perfect money, but since then his lines have gone off air.

kindly take note of the name as phone number and emails can easily be changed

regards
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by zheroes(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by dominique(f): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sorry about the loss. Before completing any transaction here you need to be extremely careful. Only one of the numbers you posted up there matches the handle sababng. Are you positive that's the person you interacted with? I'll be needing evidence of interactions from him before taking the next step. You can send it in form of private message.
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by zheroes(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
dominique:
Sorry about the loss. Before completing any transaction here you need to be extremely careful. Only one of the numbers you posted up there matches the handle sababng. Are you positive that's the person you interacted with? I'll be needing evidence of interactions from him before taking the next step. You can send it in form of private message.
hi Dominique, yes that's his username, infact his aphone number with his banker is :0705-292-9807. but I guess those lines aren't going thru or he decides to use it for internet browsing
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Thanks for this info. Next to be exposed is PAUL DIALA aka Emmanuel Dickson O. He is from Nnewi Anambra state but stays at Yenegoa Bayelsa state.
He is even more dangerous than the guy you mentioned. He scammed and blocked me on facebook after playing with my money for two month.
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by zheroes(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by zheroes(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2016
beware!!!!
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by zheroes(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
BEWARE
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Most of the posters in the business/investment section are scammers.
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by zheroes(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2016
aim5:
its really sad indeed!!!!
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by Adesiji77: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
angry
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by swimcash(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
i kip sayin it n wil continue 2 say it" only greedy pple get scammed" 97% of posters in investment section are scammers. ow possible can one mk 75 USD everi day wit 10usd investment? after postin such fallacy, d next statement is, "drop Ur email" n gullible pple wil b dropin mails. trust no one peeps, nt even wit #100 recharge card talk less of Ur hard earned money...#bewise

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by dominique(f): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
swimcash:
i kip sayin it n wil continue 2 say it" only greedy pple get scammed" 97% of posters in investment section are scammers. ow possible can one mk 75 USD everi day wit 10usd investment? after postin such fallacy, d next statement is, "drop Ur email" n gullible pple wil b dropin mails. trust no one peeps, nt even wit #100 recharge card talk less of Ur hard earned money...#bewise

You're so right. The way members of this section divulge personal information is so perplexing. It's like they're not aware that their email and phone numbers is exposed to thousands of people including scammers. Someone comes with a cock-and-bull stories on how he's making thousands every hour, asks them to drop their email or whtsapp numbers for more info. Within minutes email addresses and phone numbers start trooping in, no question asked. Goes to show that we still have quite a number of gullible Nigerians out there and scammers are capitalizing on this big time.

Let's be extra vigilant and carry our due diligence before transacting with someone you meet on a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by maasflan: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
dominique:

You're so right. The way members of this section divulge personal information is so perplexing. It's like they're not aware that their email and phone numbers is exposed to thousands of people including scammers. Someone comes with a cock-and-bull stories on how he's making thousands every hour, asks them to drop their email or whtsapp numbers for more info. Within minutes email addresses and phone numbers start trooping in, no question asked. Goes to show that we still have quite a number of gullible Nigerians out there and scammers are capitalizing on this big time.

Let's be extra vigilant and carry our due diligence before transacting with someone you meet on a faceless forum.

God bless you for that comment...
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by Acidosis(m): 5:43am On Mar 28, 2016
zheroes:
Good day ladies and gentlemen,

I felt I should give everyone a warning regarding [size=20pt]ADEKUNLE ABIOLA SABUR[/size], he has a united bank of Africa (U.B.A) Account no: 2054752856
his address is vague in oyo state. he poses with peoples pictures online as such his exact identity isn't known at this time, his phone numbers are but not limited to : [b][size=15pt]0803-923-6960, 0806-599-9962, 0705-430-2688, 0806-679-7727, 0705-292-9807.
[/size]
[/b]he claims to be a trader in binary options and forex but he is but a cheap thief, I credited his account with N26,500 some two weeks back when I needed to buy perfect money, but since then his lines have gone off air.

kindly take note of the name as phone number and emails can easily be changed

regards

I'm quoting this so his unborn children and generation would know their father was & still a petty Internet THIEF.

When his sons google their father's name to see sweet biography, they would certainly see this.

As regard other susceptible folks who would be scammed in 2016, I wish you all good luck for being sooo cheap and deluded.
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by walexy14(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2016
aim5:

Some are still for Real Anyway Just too many Greedy People out there, They want to invest $1 and be getting $100 daily
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by zheroes(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
swimcash:
dominique:

if you guys had read very well, you should have seen that there was nothing to bring in greed in ur comment!!! I have made payments to genuine people online that I have never met before. I never said he should help me turn $1 to $200, I simply wanted to buy PM. I hope you understand??
Re: Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! by fa44us: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is another fraudster. His name is ADEPOJU TEMITOPE DAMILARE . Here is his account details. Acc Number! 3072515269
Acc name! Adepoju Temitope
First bank.
phone number is 08147434529. Let continue to expose them in order to save others.

(1) (Reply)

Fİrst Cİty Monument Bank Shares / Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) / THE FASTEST ULTIMATE CYCLER WITH PROVE OF PAYMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.