Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Is It With D.banj And Frames? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is It With D.banj And Frames? (1287 Views)

D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? / D Banj And Genevieve Nnaji Made A Sextape While Dating??? / What Is It With D.banj And Frames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by shazeez(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2006
D.banj is my favourite artiste anyday but i don't get d concept behind d constant frames. WHAT IS D KOKO?
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by whassup1(f): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2006
He looks funny without his shades on. Funmi Iyanda, on one of her talk shows forced him to take of his shades. He was very reluctant. When he finally did, I started appreciating him more with his shades on. trust me you wouldnt want to see him without them
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by trendy(f): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2007
just dont waste your time waiting for the answer
Dbanj knows that holding the meaning of the koko is making him relevant
as for me i know the koko, as used by dbanj is why me and tongolo remix it means a Dick, lol
but everyone wants to hear it from dbanj
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by richo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ trendy u are ryt! how sweet is the koko and the lady sed its the sweetest koko.from tongolo remix expecially the video u shld no the koko.
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by busygirl(f): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2007
I like Dbanj simply because he doesn't pretend. He's always himself and he's a funny person too.
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by trendy(f): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ richo yes, it is definately a dick he had in mind embarassed

@ busygirl,, i like him too for that, but this whole players and koko and kokolette stuff is begining to bore me, and i think it's high time he finds something new to tickle our fantasies else he will run down, lol, i still love him though cool

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkarim Coming Out Loud / Who Do You Think Could Act With Brad Pitt Or Angelina Jolie In Nollywood. / Yar'adua Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.