Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) (69684 Views)

Its Back Again!! Mobil1 5w30 and 5w20 advanced Full Synthetic Usa Specs. / Mobil-1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Oil 5w20 And 5w30 For Sale / Engine Oils Made In The U.S Available. 08033910382. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Mobil 1™ 5W-20 is an advanced full synthetic engine oil designed to keep your engine running like new by providing exceptional wear protection, cleaning power and overall performance.

Mobil 1™ 5W-20 meets or exceeds the requirements of the industry's toughest standards and outperforms conventional oils. Mobil 1 technology comes as standard equipment in many different vehicles, including select high-performance vehicles.

Features and Potential Benefits
Mobil 1™ 5W-20 is made with a proprietary blend of high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced additive component system.

The 5W-20 viscosity grade is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in many vehicles manufactured by Honda, Toyota, Ford, and Chrysler. Mobil 1 5W-20 is uniquely designed to meet or exceed the requirements of the ILSAC GF-5 performance standard.

Available Now. Nationwide Shipping

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2016
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.

Direct from the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.
This is a far superior Oil to the Dubai Oil that comes in metal containers. This oil comes standard in 1 Litre(Quart) packs in a pack of 12 per carton. Always use the recommended oil to avoid blockage of engine oil strainer and eventual knock of your prized engines.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2016
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

This motor oil is formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, and prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.

Available in 5W-30 and 5W20 grades.

Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures.

This is the OEM oil that comes in your car from the Factory. This is what Toyota designed for Toyota and Lexus engines and every other engine with the same viscosity ratings

Use to restore your engine back to factory settings. Amazing

And for those who have been asking, Yes, 5W20 is an equivalent substitute for 0W20. More fuel economy with this viscosity

Wholesale and Retail Available. Nationwide Shipping

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2016

Direct from the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2016
[b]Genuine Toyota Motor Oil. Get Outstanding Performance with Genuine Toyota 5W-20 and 5w-30 Synthetic Motor Oil. SN Rated

Oils that meet the new SN motor oil ratings are designed to improve fuel economy, improve the life of emission components (such as the catalytic converter and oxygen sensors), and improve sludge, deposit and oxidation control. The oils also have better low-temperature viscosity, high- and low-temperature corrosion protection, better turbocharger protection and improved filter clogging protection.

Toyota Motor oil is a low-viscosity synthetic oil formulated to provide uniform lubrication and reduce friction throughout the engine. Lighter than conventional engine oil, it evenly and uniformly bathes your engine's moving parts, which means less wear and tear, better thermal stability and increased engine efficiency.

By increasing the efficiency of your engine's oil flow and reducing friction, genuine Toyota oil delivers a surprising boost in fuel efficiency, from 0.4 to 0.6 miles per gallon when compared to conventional or non-synthetic oils. More Stability Under a Wide Range of Temperature Conditions Low-viscosity lubrication also brings improved engine performance through a wide range of temperatures. A quicker oil flow to critical parts will result in faster starts and better overall engine protection. More Miles Between Oil Changes

Genuine Toyota motor oil helps provide lower cost of ownership through extended oil change intervals.

Wholesale and Retail Available for Nationwide Shipping

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now[/b]

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by awiriwa: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2016
My Bros,

I just discovered that Toyota Landcruiser uses 5w20 oil shocked I thought it was 5w30

Please reserve 4 cartons of Toyota 5w20 oil for me. I will send someone to you later today. Hope the price is still the same?
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2016
awiriwa:
My Bros,

I just discovered that Toyota Landcruiser uses 5w20 oil shocked I thought it was 5w30

Please reserve 4 cartons of Toyota 5w20 oil for me. I will send someone to you later today. Hope the price is still the same?

Yes, many of the Landcruiser engines specify 5w20 or 0w20 oil. To get the maximum performance it is recommended you use the OEM oil , which is the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil.

The price remains the same at 2,500 per quart. Thanks for your patronage
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2016

Made in the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.

Check the engine oil cover to confirm the recommended oil viscosity for your car

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil gives you longer oil change intervals and saves you cash on maintenance.

This is the OEM oil that comes in your car straight from the Factory

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2016
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

This motor oil is formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, and prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.

Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures.

This is the OEM oil that comes in your car from the Factory. This is what Toyota designed for Toyota and Lexus engines and every other engine with the same viscosity ratings

Use to restore your engine back to factory settings. Amazing! shocked

And for those who have been asking, Yes, 5W20 is an equivalent substitute for 0W20. More fuel economy with this viscosity

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.

Made in the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.

This is the OEM oil that comes in your car straight from the Factory

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping. Get yours now while supplies last

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mobil 1™ 5W-20 is an advanced full synthetic engine oil designed to keep your engine running like new by providing exceptional wear protection, cleaning power and overall performance.

Mobil 1™ 5W-20 meets or exceeds the requirements of the industry's toughest standards and outperforms conventional oils. Mobil 1 technology comes as standard equipment in many different vehicles, including select high-performance vehicles.

Mobil 1™ 5W-20 is made with a proprietary blend of high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced additive component system.

The 5W-20 viscosity grade is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in many vehicles manufactured by Honda, Toyota, Ford, and Chrysler. Mobil 1 5W-20 is uniquely designed to meet or exceed the requirements of the ILSAC GF-5 performance standard.

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by adepelummy: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Which is the best oil for Volkswagen Passat 09
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
adepelummy:
Which is the best oil for Volkswagen Passat 09

Open the bonnet, look on the oil cap cover. The oil spec is usually written on it.

1 Like

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Toyota Motor Oil SAE 5w20 and 5w30

Prolong the life of your Toyota and enhance its performance by using Toyota Genuine Motor Oil –
the lifeblood of your engine. Toyota Genuine Motor Oil is formulated to the highest standards and
specifications to keep your vehicle in tip-top condition.

WHY CHOOSE TO USE TOYOTA GENUINE MOTOR OIL?
• Excellent anti-wear protection
• Superior cleaning and anti-corrosion properties
• Enhanced high/low temperature and extreme condition performance
• Minimal low temperature ‘sludging’
• Peak performance and longevity over recommended service intervals

Available Now. Nationwide Shipping for Retail and Wholesale

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Also Available in very limited quantities for end users only:

Mobil-1 Advanced Full Synthetic Oil 5w20 and 5w30

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2016

Directly imported from the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.

Check the engine oil cover to confirm the recommended oil viscosity for your car

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil gives you longer oil change intervals and saves you cash on maintenance.

This OEM Oil restores your car engines back to factory settings for performance, protection and fuel economy

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by ozonetoy: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2016
mobil 5w30 Available? What's the price
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2016
ozonetoy:
mobil 5w30 Available? What's the price

Available in very limited quantities for end users only at 16k
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Also Available in very limited quantities for end users only:

Mobil-1 Advanced Full Synthetic Oil 5w20 and 5w30

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by ozonetoy: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2016
16k is for how many litres cos I learnt a gallon varies in litres, I need about 6ltr
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2016
ozonetoy:
16k is for how many litres cos I learnt a gallon varies in litres, I need about 6ltr

16k for 5 Quarts thats approx 5 Litres. Call me lets see how we can give you 6 Litres then
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by ozonetoy: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2016
gimme your whatsapp number, so we can discuss meeting arrangements and few other things that I need
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2016
ozonetoy:
gimme your whatsapp number, so we can discuss meeting arrangements and few other things that I need

Flash my no 09086679585 and i'll call you
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2016

Check the engine oil cover to confirm the recommended oil viscosity for your car.

This OEM Oil restores your car engines back to factory settings for performance, protection and fuel economy shocked

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by magicfingers009: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2016
Bought Mobil 1 5W-20 from Autotrader yesterday and he gave me extra at a very good price. Was even cheaper when I went to a Mobil filling station to confirm the price. My engine steams well and I enjoy the performance. Thanks bro
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2016
magicfingers009:
Bought Mobil 1 5W-20 from Autotrader yesterday and he gave me extra at a very good price. Was even cheaper when I went to a Mobil filling station to confirm the price. My engine steams well and I enjoy the performance. Thanks bro

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. Also, note the mobil-1 at mobil station in Nigeria is NOT the same as the US Mobil-1 both in terms of quantity and quality. You got an excellent deal. Cheers
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2016
[b]Mobil 1™ 5W-20 is an advanced full synthetic engine oil designed to keep your engine running like new by providing exceptional wear protection, cleaning power and overall performance.

Available Now in very limited quantities for end users only. Nationwide Shipping

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now[/b]

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Use to restore your engine back to factory settings. Amazing

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2016

Directly imported from the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.

Check the engine oil cover (in the engine compartment) to confirm the recommended oil viscosity for your car

This OEM Oil restores your car engines back to factory settings for performance, protection and fuel economy shocked

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by awiriwa: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Autotrader2, you seem to be the only one with plentiful supply of Toyota Oil even with the dollar wahala. How do you do it? Your prices are also the cheapest Nationwide. Nice one
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2016
awiriwa:
Autotrader2, you seem to be the only one with plentiful supply of Toyota Oil even with the dollar wahala. How do you do it? Your prices are also the cheapest Nationwide. Nice one

We try our best to understand the current market situation, and work with our customers to make it possible. Thanks for all your patronage and we hope to serve you better going forward.

Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 available

Mobil-1 5w20 and 5w30 available in very limited quantities

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Prices:

Toyota Motor Oil 5w30 - 2,500 per Quart
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 - 2,500 per Quart

Mobil-1 5w30 - 16,000, 5 Quart
Mobil-1 5w20 - 16,000, 5 Quart

Unbeatable Prices
Wholesale and retail available for Nationwide Shipping and Delivery

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply)

For Fans Of Mercedes Benz And Range Rover Sport From 2006 To 2014. / Get your Cars From Cotonou (Direct TOKS) At Reasonable Prices. / Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.