Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I'm In Need Of Bulk Supplies Of Matches, Tissue Paper And Toothbrushes. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I'm In Need Of Bulk Supplies Of Matches, Tissue Paper And Toothbrushes. (1373 Views)

Bread Nylon,Tissue Wrappers quality printing / Quality Printing!!! Bread Wrappers, Tissue Wrapper / Where Can I Purchase Tissue Paper Jumbo Reel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Bulk Supplies Of Matches, Tissue Paper And Toothbrushes. by laivwire(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
I'm Cash ready and located in the north (Kaduna). Kindly drop your comments or contacts below.

Thanks
Re: I'm In Need Of Bulk Supplies Of Matches, Tissue Paper And Toothbrushes. by boniquegalaxy(m): 1:20am On Jan 22, 2016
laivwire:
I'm Cash ready and located in the north (Kaduna). Kindly drop your comments or contacts below.

Thanks
We can supply you sir. We do import and even customised products for our clients and our products are direct from the manufacturers.
We are a registered company with Corporate Affairs Commission.
Bonique Galaxy
08060155558, 08037729414(whatsapp)

Re: I'm In Need Of Bulk Supplies Of Matches, Tissue Paper And Toothbrushes. by boniquegalaxy(m): 1:21am On Jan 22, 2016
laivwire:

Thanks
We can supply you sir. We do import and even customised products for our clients and our products are direct from the manufacturers.
We are a registered company with Corporate Affairs Commission
Bonique Galaxy
08060155558, 08037729414 (whatsapp)

Re: I'm In Need Of Bulk Supplies Of Matches, Tissue Paper And Toothbrushes. by Eghosa1(m): 2:14am On Mar 14, 2016
laivwire:

Thanks

Still serious about this? I run a tissue paper coy.
Re: I'm In Need Of Bulk Supplies Of Matches, Tissue Paper And Toothbrushes. by eseleborjpyaho: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
SIR

SEND YOUR REQUEST TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk for an offer for these items. pls indicate quantity needed and terms of delivery and payment

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Metal For Sale In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / Tippers For Lease For 2yrs Renewable Contract In Lekki Free Trade Zone / Blocked Fund Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.