Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Temp Vacancy For One Month : Data Analyst - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Temp Vacancy For One Month : Data Analyst (2357 Views)

Temp A Staff Massive Recruitment - Send Your CV / Make 20k In 2 Weeks- Work From Home Temp Job / Client Relations Officer / Front Desk Officer (temp) Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temp Vacancy For One Month : Data Analyst by mayo47(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Data Analyst

As a Data Analyst you will be supporting our Data solutions and Market Research team with a good understanding of statistics. You will be responsible for reviewing data we collected from the field and our operations and analyzing them to produce insights, actionable results and reports for us and our clients.

Your responsibilities will include:

Organize data into reliable, timely and error free items, including charts and presentation graphics.
Aggregate, analyze and interpret data: deliver analyses and reports
Manage and perform research into data collected and advise us and clients on how to use the information extracted from the data
Provide support as needed to other project initiatives
Solve complex business challenges utilizing superior analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.

Skills you should possess:

Good written and spoken English skills
EXCEL skills - modelling and analytics
Solid analytical thinking - asking the right questions and using data correctly to answer them
Ability to present data visually - in charts, tables, dashboards, etc
Bonus: Experience with Statistical packages (SPSS AND STATA).

External mails should be sent to mayokoncepts@yahoo.com

Do not hesitate to reply this mail if you require further clarification.
Re: Temp Vacancy For One Month : Data Analyst by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
#check
Re: Temp Vacancy For One Month : Data Analyst by 4soft(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pls i have sent my cv
Re: Temp Vacancy For One Month : Data Analyst by atama27(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sent (Kaduna State)
Re: Temp Vacancy For One Month : Data Analyst by Goddys(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
mayo47:
Data Analyst

As a Data Analyst you will be supporting our Data solutions and Market Research team with a good understanding of statistics. You will be responsible for reviewing data we collected from the field and our operations and analyzing them to produce insights, actionable results and reports for us and our clients.

Your responsibilities will include:

Organize data into reliable, timely and error free items, including charts and presentation graphics.
Aggregate, analyze and interpret data: deliver analyses and reports
Manage and perform research into data collected and advise us and clients on how to use the information extracted from the data
Provide support as needed to other project initiatives
Solve complex business challenges utilizing superior analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.

Skills you should possess:

Good written and spoken English skills
EXCEL skills - modelling and analytics
Solid analytical thinking - asking the right questions and using data correctly to answer them
Ability to present data visually - in charts, tables, dashboards, etc
Bonus: Experience with Statistical packages (SPSS AND STATA).

Data entry officer

Role Purpose

The role requires the jobholder to perform data entry activites and other IT related tasks.

Role
Conducting online form filling and data input.
data collection.
Perform IT related functions.

Minimum Requirements

IT Student, Diploma, OND, BSc
Must be computer litarate.
Good communication and analytical skills
Basic knowledge of the computer useage.
Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).

Skills & Competencies

Self-motivated and highly professional with ability to take ownership and responsibility
-
Ability to multi-task,work under pressure

Fast learner,energetic and enthusiastic
-
Positive'can-do'attitude
-
Team player
-
Attention to details.

If you think you have what we need kindly send your CV to mayokoncepts@yahoo.com

All shortlisted Candidates should be ready to resume work on 8th
February 2016

Field Officers

We have commenced planning for the 2016 CEO SMEs Survey and temporary staff will be required to administer questionnaires at the different locations.

Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of BSc/HND; have good communication skills and integrity.

Below are the locations for which candidates are required:

· Aba

· Ibadan

· Abeokuta

· Nnewi

· Abuja

· Jos

· Onitsha

· Kaduna

· Kano

· Asaba

· Katsina

· Port Harcourt

· Benin

· Lagos

· Uyo

Please forward CVs of interested candidates on or before Monday, 25 January, 2016 and indicate the preferred location in the subject of the mail.

External mails should be sent to mayokoncepts@yahoo.com

Do not hesitate to reply this mail if you require further clarification.
My background as a professional philosopher reposes me with the required analytical needed for the execution of the above job. However, I would like to know what the salary looks like before I apply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Temp Vacancy For One Month : Data Analyst by 12345DKO(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
I run a part time program studying Computer Science, can I apply for the DATA ENTRY OFFICER?
Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Temp Vacancy For One Month : Data Analyst by millhouse: 3:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Dr
Re: Temp Vacancy For One Month : Data Analyst by olajumoke12: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Any update on this ?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy. / I Got This Job Interview. Is It GNLD? / I Can Cook, Clean, Wash And Run Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.