Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Cost Of Building 4 Bedroom Bungalow All Rooms Ensuite In A Village In Imo State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building 4 Bedroom Bungalow All Rooms Ensuite In A Village In Imo State (2032 Views)

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) / Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction / 2bedroom Ensuite In Peaceland Estate,ogombo,ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building 4 Bedroom Bungalow All Rooms Ensuite In A Village In Imo State by WILGOZIT(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hello Nairaland,

Happy new year everybody.

I intend the start my building project in my village any time this year. I want to build 4 bedroom bungalow, all rooms ensuite with visitor's toilet, kitchen and kitchen store. My rough estimate for the measure is as follows:

Master bedroom.....15 x 13ft (including toilet and wardrobe space). Other rooms.....16 x 12 (including toilet and wardrobe space).
Living room....22 X 20ft (Including Dinning section), Kitchen....9 x 8ft. Kitchen store....8 x 5ft. Visitor toilet.... 5 x 4ft. Front balcony... 11 x 4ft. Back balcony....6 x 4ft. Please kindly help me with following information:

1. Size of land in feet that can accommodate this building with enough parking space for 2-3 cars and space for borehole.
2. The estimated number of 9 inches blocks (hollow type) that will build this house from foundation.
3. Estimated bags of cement that will chalk the blocks from foundation to finish.
4. Estimated bags of cement that will plaster in and out.
5. Estimated cost of roofing with aluminium roof sheet (woodwork & labour inclusive) . The roofing design will be simple type (not high) as shown in the attached picture.
6. Estimated number of tiles (pieces) of 40 x 40mm tiles that can tile the living room.
7. Estimated number of tiles (pieces) that will tile the 4 rooms including toilet tiles
8. Estimated cost of electrical works
9. Estimated cost of 6 x 4, 4 x 4, 3 x 3 and 2 x 2 sliding reflexive or tinted aluminium window.
10. Cost of Iron entrance door (Nigeria constructed). Cost of Room door (foreign)
11. Number of asbestos ceiling.

Thank you in anticipation of your kind reply.

Re: Cost Of Building 4 Bedroom Bungalow All Rooms Ensuite In A Village In Imo State by pweshboi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bros I guess u need the services of a quantity surveyor for this... For accurate and proper and cost effective estimation

(1) (Reply)

A Competent Tiler In Abj That Makes Inset Bathroom Shelves?? Pls Holla. Pix Atta / Gazetted Land For Sale At Tiverton Estate, Bogije Ibeju Lekki / Need A Superb Shower Cubicle We Are Here To Help, Abuja And It's Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.