Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Help On How To Get More Conversions And Lead With Low Budget On Facebook Advert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On How To Get More Conversions And Lead With Low Budget On Facebook Advert (487 Views)

8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. / I Have 100k Budget On My Blog / How Do I Place This Kind Of Facebook Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Get More Conversions And Lead With Low Budget On Facebook Advert by Mentaremix(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders.

I need help on how to get more conversion,leads,reach and more engagement on Facebook advert/boost at a low cost on my Facebook fanpage.

Your assistance will highly be appreciated. Thanks

I need help on how to get more conversion,leads,reach and more engagement on Facebook advert/boost at a low cost on my Facebook fanpage.

Your assistance will highly be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Help On How To Get More Conversions And Lead With Low Budget On Facebook Advert by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2016
How much is ur budget? Is it for likes or post boost?
Re: Help On How To Get More Conversions And Lead With Low Budget On Facebook Advert by Mentaremix(m): 3:48am On Jun 14, 2016
@Daphilosopher..It is for post boost
Re: Help On How To Get More Conversions And Lead With Low Budget On Facebook Advert by DaPhilosopher(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Okay! With $15 a week, you can get good result. Best of luck. You can send me direct message to tell you how to do it on your own

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Use Rolexsms For Your Bulksms / A Website Builder Site For Sale & Script Copy 4 Sale Not2 Costly &WHM / Are you an Aspiring Web Designer & Developer? Here's good news for you!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.