Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? (5967 Views)

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. / What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! / Outsourcing Of Transport And Logistic Of Your Company Is Very Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by COLDMIND(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
I have a Ford Bus that was sent to me by my brother in-law in Germany to be sold in Lagos, but it's taking longer time to find a buyer, now my brother in-law has decided that we put the bus into business use. Please I need serious advice on what transport business I can go into apart from d regular road transport business. I want an idea that is quite different and lucrative... thank you
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by iamSi(m): 2:21am On Jan 22, 2016
Car Hire
COLDMIND:
I have a Ford Bus that was sent to me by my brother in-law in Germany to be sold in Lagos, but it's taking longer time to find a buyer, now my brother in-law has decided that we put the bus into business use. Please I need serious advice on what transport business I can go into apart from d regular road transport business. I want an idea that is quite different and lucrative... thank you
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by mrsage(m): 5:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Bus hire or strictly cargo

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by 7footre(m): 6:02am On Jan 22, 2016
Egg distribution!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by Danfuster(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
You can start a small scale Haulage with it, meet some of this market women, don't feel too big to discuss with that customer of yours you buy foodstuff from. They source their goods from farms and remote settlement or mile 12 which they need a reliable vehicle to transport for them. Your bus still being in good condition is a bonus as they will be confident their goods reaching it's destination in due time.
I'm a graduate of Electrical Electronics Engineering and recently just done with NYSC but jobs ain't fort coming so I've been gathering logistics on how to start this Haulage business myself cos I have a Dodge Ram 3500 van laying around doing nothing, so I thought I'd just tune it up and start this small Haulage thing. My choice of goods to haul are those that won't cause my bus to deteriorate quickly I.e plantain, Gari, watermelon, processed fish, provisions etc. Avoid water secreting goods as they cause damage.
My Intel has it that a bus load of plantain from Ore to Lagos cost 30k to 35k tho I know there's more to this but my research is still ongoing.

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by funkyme2014(f): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Post d pic of d van den I will give u my own advise cos am a commercial driver too(female)
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by Khan1993: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Register your bus with these foreign companies in lagos that transport their goods to customers e.g electronics company. In between, dont try transporting eggs.
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by COLDMIND(m): 1:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Here is a picture of the bus.
Just did the plate number registration yesterday, I asked the guy helping me with the paper which one is best to put on the paper, personal/load carriage or passenger, he said I should put passenger cos passenger covers all. Dunno how truth that is tho.

Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by COLDMIND(m): 1:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Danfuster:
You can start a small scale Haulage with it, meet some of this market women, don't feel too big to discuss with that customer of yours you buy foodstuff from. They source their goods from farms and remote settlement or mile 12 which they need a reliable vehicle to transport for them. Your bus still being in good condition is a bonus as they will be confident their goods reaching it's destination in due time.
I'm a graduate of Electrical Electronics Engineering and recently just done with NYSC but jobs ain't fort coming so I've been gathering logistics on how to start this Haulage business myself cos I have a Dodge Ram 3500 van laying around doing nothing, so I thought I'd just tune it up and start this small Haulage thing. My choice of goods to haul are those that won't cause my bus to deteriorate quickly I.e plantain, Gari, watermelon, processed fish, provisions etc. Avoid water secreting goods as they cause damage.
My Intel has it that a bus load of plantain from Ore to Lagos cost 30k to 35k tho I know there's more to this but my research is still ongoing.
Bros please gimme a call 08023711810 or better still gimme ur number
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by COLDMIND(m): 1:26am On Mar 04, 2016
funkyme2014:
Post d pic of d van den I will give u my own advise cos am a commercial driver too(female)
I've posted the pix, please i'd like to hear ur advice base on ur experience. Tnx
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by joelreg(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Khan1993:
Register your bus with these foreign companies in lagos that transport their goods to customers e.g electronics company. In between, dont try transporting eggs.

Lolz
But bro Y no try egg transportation
U can help a broda

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by gn2stevie(m): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2016
please i need a bus or car for shuttle biz. reach on gn2stevie@gmail.com. thanks
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by grandyklace10: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
COLDMIND:

Would it be possible if you could use this van to collect plastic bottles and nylons for recycling companies. Can I get your phone number.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by COLDMIND(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
My phone number is 08023711810
Please call me, I'd love to know more.

grandyklace10:

Would it be possible if you could use this van to collect plastic bottles and nylons for recycling companies. Can I get your phone number.
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by damitoye: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls, I also have a sienna and a fordwinster. Using d sienna as private vehicle while d ford lays fallow. My company downsides recently and I was affected. Pls how can I deploy dis vehicles into use to generate fund inflow. I will appreciate ur counsels.
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by nigeriainfo: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=damitoye post=49747797]Pls, I also have a sienna and a fordwinster. Using d sienna as private vehicle while d ford lay
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by Akamo(m): 1:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Danfuster:

Your whatsapp detail pls.
I also have the van, I use it to move products to Abuja, benue, Niger. But we drive back to Lagos empty. I could do with products to haul back to Lagos.
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by TUba69(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Akamo:

I also have the van, I use it to move products to Abuja, benue, Niger. But we drive back to Lagos empty. I could do with products to haul back to Lagos.

Based on your route, the places you can get goods to haul back to Lagos are Kaduna, Jos and maybe Markurdi/Gboko. I'd advice you meet drivers on that route to show you the exact locations.
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by Spunkalator(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2019
guys please I also need advice on this, anyone kind enough please guide me. here's my number 08167073296. Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by mgbadike81: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please, this should be moved to the FrontPage, what can one do with that same bus in Onitsha? It's a cargo van so it can't be used for passenger purposes. Lalasticlala
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by Spunkalator(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Akamo:

Please do you still do this? Can you please link me up too?
I have a van too that I would like to use to move stuff too interstate.. Here's my number.. 08167073296.. Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by andycoal40(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Danfuster:

Bozz; any update yet?.. i want to dive into this?
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by andycoal40(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Akamo:

Do u drive from kebbi too?
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by Shemadex(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Danfuster:
pls take Me along pls
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by Shemadex(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
andycoal40:

Bozz; any update yet?.. i want to dive into this?
same here
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by Shemadex(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
andycoal40:

Do u drive from kebbi too?
Pls I want to join the league
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by Shemadex(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
funkyme2014:
madam pls how can Link my own bus too

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by Shemadex(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Akamo:

bro Link me up too
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by cousin66: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2022
I need an advise on what to do with T5 bus. What kind of business can I use it for. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by seanaddy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
cousin66:
I need an advise on what to do with T5 bus. What kind of business can I use it for. Thank you

If you’re based in Lagos and need to connect to business with your T5 bus. Call or chat me up on WhatsApp 070 3139 3348

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by 2gbaski007: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
COLDMIND:

Hello...I stumbled on ur post just today regards to your van..Am very much into logistics and may have a very good offer for you.
Re: What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? by GoodnamePacco: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2023
I am also interested.. I have a direct Belgium Ford Transit bus lying fallow

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Facebook Research Is So Real / Commercial Lands For Sale At Lagos/Abeokuta Express Way. / Biometric Time Attendance device with 4-8hrs+ Backup Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.