Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today (1588 Views)

Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job / ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by abah009: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nairalanders should pray for me to get another job.Iam in distress at the moment for my job loss.I slapped my boss for telling me I have a mouth odour.I pleaded for mercy and he refused.Please, Nairalanders pray for me for another job.Thanks!
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by toys2seven(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good one
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by Subsidy101(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
If we pray for u to get another job, u will still slap the boss again, so first deal with the mouth odour then come and kneel down for prayers.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by ArchEnemy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
abah009:
Nairalanders should pray for me to get another job.Iam in distress at the moment for my job loss.I slapped my boss for telling me I have a mouth odour.I pleaded for mercy and he refused.Please, Nairalanders pray for me for another job.Thanks!
You should also pray for attitude to keep a new job

There are a lot of things we need to bear as subordinates

You slapped your boss?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by NextGovernor(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
At least you will have sometime to rest and anoda unemployed person take over the job.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by tafabaloo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
At least you made a point. You will weigh your options some other time before taking any action .
Goodluck to you!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by kokoA(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Don't worry, Baba's 5k monthly is around the corner. grin but you sef! Haba! Closeup is just 200naira naw and toothbrush is 150naira. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by STARGREEN(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Not only that you have mouth odour as claim by your boss, you equally seems to have "bad mouth' cum hot temper. Wishing you better job and good office manner.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by ojun50(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na u do yr self oh

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by Tallesty1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
abah009:
Do you have what he said?

If yes then work on it cause wetin chop food fit come back to lick soup when you get a new job

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by oloyedayo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
I pray that you will learn your lesson from this.

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by DropShot: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy
cheesy grin grin
grin cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by Trunaijian: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obviously you have a temper issue. That is no reason enuff to slap ur boss. I guess next time you will be a big boy and swallow an insult without getting physical. I will not employ you sha. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by idupaul: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice one ..Oyan now go and slap ur DPO

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by blazetitov: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Temper issues. Next time, go inside the restroom slap yourself or hit the wall. Your ex-boss is nice, if not you should be in police cell for assault and when you are finally released, you will sure have a new orientation.

All the best in your job search.

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by ITbomb(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ayam the one that "like " all the post above me

2 Likes

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by Karlovich: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nairalanders should pray for you, If both christians and muslims should pray for you, don't you think the prayers will clash on its way to heaven. You slapped your boss, I guess u thought it was a movie you were acting. Move on with your life and continue applying and next time learn to control yourself whether the person is ur boss or not. Never slap people in ur workplace (or anywhere else)
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by iokpebholo: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
U deserve to b sacked.why on earth will u slap ur boss,let me tell u wit d kind of job I do, insult is nothing to me cos dts wat I receive daily but to slap my bosss.no na Ee no make sense especially now wey job no dey
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by emmchi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Life is all about self control and how you are able to comport yourself in difficult situation.Hope you wouldn't slap us that are on NL.
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by Eshinwaju: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
You must be an iPod youth.... cheesy....most of them have mouth odour which one can smell even on the Internet.... cheesy
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Why are you sober now? How can you slap your boss? You come here for prayers so you can slap the next boss?

Always think before you act not after the act.

Shit men

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by macho44(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
abah009:
Go n beg ur Oga with Two Cartons of HYPO
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by 7footre(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Where is your schnapp and white hen?

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by chumakk: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
It is a small boss you slapped. Maybe you are only his employee. If it is a normal or big boss....uh. You will be somewhere locked up. Go and start your business so not to slap the wrong person next time
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by Realcash224(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Guy na oyo you dey oh.
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by Vivly(f): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Even with the mouth odour, you have a very bad attitude. Why would you slap someone for airing their opinion??
Even if you're the boss, you shouldn't slap anyone ever! There are thousands of non physical ways to deal with someone.
Seriously if I were your boss, I wouldn't sack you immediately. You'd work for free till you decide to quit.
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by Sijo01(f): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Who wan pray for you? Since you don't have Regards for the person that put food on your table, do one of the underlisted :

1, Go be your own boss and expect a slap or more from your staff.

2, Go and kill yourself because your temper will lead you into serious trouble someday
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 22, 2016
grin Funny troll. You have no right to slap anyone. You could be charged for assault.
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by lcoral(f): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Clap for yourself. Am sure family members will be proud of you.
Re: I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
I like ur action, is good to be stupid and admit to it, good one, make sure u add that to ur cv ooo, it will make u get another job easily cus what u did was brave. ODE

(1) (Reply)

Harvester's Skill Acquisition Program / Top 10 Oil And Gas Companies / Inter Arc Consultants Limited (recruitment And Workforce Hiring)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.