Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud (12891 Views)

Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) / EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) / Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by docadams: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2016
jeytee:

Are yahoo boys the problem of Nigeria??...i happen to be one..what job has the government made available for youths??...in this country its survive or get eaten...who wants to die in hunger or penury??

Hmmmmmmm

It takes courage to confess one's sin. But it is divine to actually rescind one's old ways. However, a return to previous shit is hell fire.
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by aAK1(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
very small money to arrest people over when we have people who stoled 2.1$billion and not yet arrested and their case in courts and the judges did not respect them because Dss did not release sambo dansuki money when the Efcc arrests him sad sad
unfortunately for the guy the only people who go to jail for fraud are the once that that steal in the thousands and few millions . if you must steal, make sure its in the billions.that way you are able to bribe your way out.
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=kachnov post=42213465]

How you chose to solve your challenges speaks loads of your character.Masking your I.P to defraud people in whatever guise is stealing...and stealing is your own solution to your facing challenges?
Bro Kontinu [/quote

I will continue happily....you cant just sit around in your fathers house waiting for non existent jobs or for one confused Government to help put food on your table...that same Government that wants to slash the minimum wage....isnt that wickedness?? undecided.....its bad alright but what choice do we have??...should we die or go hungry because we are Nigerians?...man has to survive..

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by docadams: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2016
aAK1:
unfortunately for the guy the only people who go to jail for fraud are the once that that steal in the thousands and few millions . if you must steal, make sure its in the billions.that way you are able to bribe your way out.

Hmmmmmmm

Take note that bail is now in like sum. So you may need to borrow for actual prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2016
docadams:

Hmmmmmmm

It takes courage to confess one's sin. But it is divine to actually rescind one's old ways. However, a return to previous shit is hell fire.

I hear you pastor preach on grin....boys must survive....we both know this.......

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by kachnov(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Demdem:

Oo yes, I didn't hear of efcc for 6 yrs because they were nowhere to be found for the core reason of their establishment. Where u choose to ignore the intricacies, I see that as mine backbone because anything apart from that is mere chasing shadows.
I called ur thinking process nonsense because u choose to dwell on minute things that ordinarily shold be inconsequential. We have the CID of the Nigerian police that has before the existence of efcc been fighting these lesser financial criminals.
When Nigerians want to start counting crowns for efcc, these lesser thieves won't be regarded instead it will be high profile prosecution.
So u see, it's u that lack sense and unable to grasp the core message behind my post. U scrapped the surface, and in ur not so smart state, u Av called ursef a star. The wise ones chooses to go for the deeper message. U lack such capability.

k
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by kachnov(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=jeytee post=42213823][/quote]

Enjoy... don't get caught tho.
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by edorhe14(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2016
tinsel:

His aid been charged does not mean he is also under trial. People drop other peoples name to collect money from others.
Duely noted...I haven't sed anything wrong...I just made a playful comments abt an aide to the cct chairman...
It's allowed
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by docadams: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2016
jeytee:

I hear you pastor preach on grin....boys must survive....we both know this.......

We know na. But don't blame Satan, the orphan, when the law hold you by thé jugular.
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by seunajia: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Why do these judges always have to adjourn cases for long? The NJC needs to address this as Justice delayed...
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by yemison(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oboy, d guy no know say him de play wit fire?
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by ihatesycophant(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
tinsel:

His aid been charged does not mean he is also under trial. People drop other peoples name to collect money from others.
Did you read the news at all. Umar agreed to be paid N10M as bribe to wave his case in the CCT and Customs boss paid the money into his aide's account. He's just an accomplice but the real culprit is Umar Danladi if it can be established that he agreed to take the bribe because the money has already been lodged.
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman’s Aide Charged For N10 Million Fraud by banio: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Telemundo Continues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Vigilante Member In Rivers / Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos / NDLEA Seizes 500kg Of Indian Hemp, 1kg Of Cocaine In Kaduna Motor Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.