Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Advice Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Advice Needed (446 Views)

Serious Advice Needed Please: / Honest And Matured Advice Needed / Mature Relationship Advice Needed Here Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed by Iamaguest: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hello Nairalanders!
I need candid advice from this forum concerning an issue that has been eating me up lately.
Am a single and in my mid twenties, recently, A brother in my church introduced me to a guy who is in need of a serious relationship and I got to meet this guy in person and to be sincere I fell in love with him and he also said he likes me. To cut the long story short, we had sex that same day we met,now my conscience has been judging me badly because have never done such thing in my life before. Imagine sleeping with someone you met for the first time. Have been trying to forgive myself and move on with my life but there is this thing in my heart that is judging me, telling me that what if this guy doesn't call you again? What if he's trying to test you by begging you to have sex with him and which you agreed and now you failed? What will be your gain? These questions kept on repeating itself in my head with a strong headache and sleepless night.
Have been able to stay away from sex for thirteen month,now look I blew everything up within a twinkle of an eye. Pls I need matured advice on this issue
Re: Advice Needed by abimbawealth(f): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
shocked...what advice again? You've done it, move on...

And what's the guy's reaction?
Re: Advice Needed by Iamaguest: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
He just took it as a normal thing, we hardly talk ever since then due to his work

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Her Back? / Romantic Lady Needed / Help!!!am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.