Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

When You Meet Her In Person N Discover that Her Picture Was Photoshoped - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Meet Her In Person N Discover that Her Picture Was Photoshoped (1199 Views)

This Picture Was What I Saw On Facebook This Morning,.. / Hilarious And Sarcastic Photoshoped Pictures For Your Viewing Pleasure. / Funny Photoshoped Photos Of PMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Meet Her In Person N Discover that Her Picture Was Photoshoped by hottest111: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
when you meet her in person n discover her picture was photoshoped

Re: When You Meet Her In Person N Discover that Her Picture Was Photoshoped by LOVEGINO(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
I swear! Na police case b dat!
Re: When You Meet Her In Person N Discover that Her Picture Was Photoshoped by Emac34: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
nah to fine way run be that nah
Re: When You Meet Her In Person N Discover that Her Picture Was Photoshoped by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na dat time I go remb say I get business appointment
Re: When You Meet Her In Person N Discover that Her Picture Was Photoshoped by DikSin(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
i luv the puzzi puzzi...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See This Hilarious Valentine Joke / Ladies, What Kind Of Love Is This? (see Photo) / Funny Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.