Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit (1317 Views)

Don't Take A Bite From The Forbidden Fruit / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2881315/99-year-old-divorces-wife-after-he

We all know the story in the Bible about Adam, Eve and the forbidden fruit. The fruit that is believed to have caused the downfall of man and also, to have provided man with the knowledge of good and evil. Yes we all know it but do you know that we still eat the forbidden fruit? Surprised?! Now let me explain:

Adam and Eve were naked from the moment they were created and they were never ashamed of their unclothedness before themselves and before God. But when they ate the fruit, they became aware of; something that has always been there, that was never a problem, that never affected their relationship with themselves and God and that never caused harm. They became aware of their unclothedness which ruined everything and brought curses upon mankind.

Now, i shared the link above in order to explain clearly how we still eat the forbidden fruit today. A man divorcing his wife of over 75 years just because he became AWARE of his wife's affair in the past. He has eaten the forbidden fruit and now has the KNOWLEDGE of good and evil. The knowledge of the evil done to him by his wife but now forgotten all the good she must have done in the past.

Today the forbidden fruit has led to the destruction of friendships, marriages, relationships etc and has reigned curses on people and their generations unborn. Why? All because we became AWARE. The same awareness caused by the forbidden fruit. It becomes pertinent for you to know that whenever you become aware of something bad that someone did to you in the past, that it is THE DEVIL FEEDING YOU WITH THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT.

There are stories of men/women who refused to marry the love of their lives because they became AWARE of what she/he did in the past. Friendships ended because one discovers what the friend did in the past. Brothers, sisters, neighbours, friends, couples, colleagues etc who were once happy with one another become sworn enemies because they became AWARE.
We should all be vigilant and be prepared to resist the temptation of the forbidden fruit. When faced with the knowledge of the past or irrelevant, let us ask ourselves; What if we never knew about it? Wouldn't we still be happy and at peace with our friends, family, wives, husbands etc.
Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by Cutehector(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lmao, op by the time ur wife cheats on u and u find out, I pray u don't eat the forbidden fruit.
Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by chukzey442(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
They ate the forbidden fruit and that was what made them aware not that being aware is the forbidden fruit itself. To my own understanding. So if I may ask @Op what are you even saying?
Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
chukzey442:
They ate the forbidden fruit and that was what made them aware not that being aware is the forbidden fruit itself. To my own understanding. So if I may ask @Op what are you even saying?

The effect of d forbidden fruit...What u eat and wat it gives to u. Eating d forbidden fruit would have been insignificant if not for d fact that it made them to become aware
Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Lmao, op by the time ur wife cheats on u and u find out, I pray u don't eat the forbidden fruit.

Hahaha...guy e no go easy ooo, but I go try. It's all abt d mind

1 Like

Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by Cutehector(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alejhandro:

Hahaha...guy e no go easy ooo, but I go try. It's all abt d mind
u see ur life, and u are here preaching....
Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
u see ur life, and u are here preaching....

Lols...but its d truth
Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by repogirl(f): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2016
For me, to know is better than not knowing, so that we can deal with the issue, agree that it never comes up again and then move on from it.

Eating the forbidden fruit doesn't exactly mean the end of a relationship. Some people manage to move past it.
Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by lesbiangirl(f): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2016
Alejhandro:
https://www.nairaland.com/2881315/99-year-old-divorces-wife-after-he

We all know the story in the Bible about Adam, Eve and the forbidden fruit. The fruit that is believed to have caused the downfall of man and also, to have provided man with the knowledge of good and evil. Yes we all know it but do you know that we still eat the forbidden fruit? Surprised?! Now let me explain:

Adam and Eve were naked from the moment they were created and they were never ashamed of their unclothedness before themselves and before God. But when they ate the fruit, they became aware of; something that has always been there, that was never a problem, that never affected their relationship with themselves and God and that never caused harm. They became aware of their unclothedness which ruined everything and brought curses upon mankind.

Now, i shared the link above in order to explain clearly how we still eat the forbidden fruit today. A man divorcing his wife of over 75 years just because he became AWARE of his wife's affair in the past. He has eaten the forbidden fruit and now has the KNOWLEDGE of good and evil. The knowledge of the evil done to him by his wife but now forgotten all the good she must have done in the past.

Today the forbidden fruit has led to the destruction of friendships, marriages, relationships etc and has reigned curses on people and their generations unborn. Why? All because we became AWARE. The same awareness caused by the forbidden fruit. It becomes pertinent for you to know that whenever you become aware of something bad that someone did to you in the past, that it is THE DEVIL FEEDING YOU WITH THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT.

There are stories of men/women who refused to marry the love of their lives because they became AWARE of what she/he did in the past. Friendships ended because one discovers what the friend did in the past. Brothers, sisters, neighbours, friends, couples, colleagues etc who were once happy with one another become sworn enemies because they became AWARE.
We should all be vigilant and be prepared to resist the temptation of the forbidden fruit. When faced with the knowledge of the past or irrelevant, let us ask ourselves; What if we never knew about it? Wouldn't we still be happy and at peace with our friends, family, wives, husbands etc.

So in other words we should live our lives completely oblivious to whatever our loved ones to do us

2 Likes

Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by jashar(f): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2016
what is the forbidden fruit?
Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
lesbiangirl:

So in other words we should live our lives completely oblivious to whatever our loved ones to do us

Not rilly. I'm just pointing to d fact dat d things dat hurt us do not rily 'hurt' us. its our knowledge of it dat makes brings d hurt.

So its mental, of d mind and not real. We create d hurt involuntarily.

The aim is to reduce d difficulty in forgiving.
Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:
what is the forbidden fruit?

To me, d forbidden fruit is knowledge. God never wanted man to know certain things.
Re: When You Eat The Forbidden Fruit by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2016
repogirl:
For me, to know is better than not knowing, so that we can deal with the issue, agree that it never comes up again and then move on from it.

Eating the forbidden fruit doesn't exactly mean the end of a relationship. Some people manage to move past it.

Seriously?! My dear, there are certain things u shudnt knw because if u do, u may not come to terms wit it.

The aim is to reduce the difficulty in forgiving because everyone will agree dat its not easy to forgive and u are ryt abt people moving on but dat depends on d gravity of d offence and d people involved.

(1) (Reply)

Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments / Natural Supplements That Helps Desolve Fibroid And Its Complications / OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.