Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ssce Marketers Needed In Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ssce Marketers Needed In Ikeja (711 Views)

Entry Level Jobs At Powerhq (3 Positions) Ssce/ond/hnd/bsc(pre NYSC) / Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. / Check Here For Daily Jobs Updates In Nigeria(ssce,ond,hnd,bsc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ssce Marketers Needed In Ikeja by vyking(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2009
SSCE MARKETERS NEEDED IN IKEJA
Young school leavers (SSCE) are needed as freelance marketers at Ikeja.Applicants must live around Ikeja (computer village).They are expected to market a new product that is in hot demand in the market. They must be able to communicate well in English language so as to make proper presentation of the product.Salary is N10,000 plus 500 Naira per product sold (if you sell 2 products you get N1,000, 3 products you get N1,500 etc).Forward all applications to daprecocious@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Re: Ssce Marketers Needed In Ikeja by sycolm306: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2009
thank for the post. Actually i'm school leaving running a curse as an NCE DLS KADUNA, i wish to aply but i just want to know the nature of the job and al it required before i post my detail to you.
Re: Ssce Marketers Needed In Ikeja by vyking(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2009
The nature of the job is marketing of a new car-gadget that is in hot demand in the market. If interested, you can forward your resume to us. Thanks
Re: Ssce Marketers Needed In Ikeja by stellacool: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
please i live at okota and i dont know what to do.if you can employ me.have send the application alreadly.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Vacancies / Get A Free Laptop Computer And Free Study In Europe Plus Free $3000 / U Need A Job? Come Get It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.