Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI (1993 Views)

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by freemanjay: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
The Whole of Kisii Town was thrown into shock after a Kisii lady named, Millicent B Motende, bragged on facebook that she has infected 31 men with the HIV virus and she is on a mission of leading men to their graves by spreading the deadly virus.

The post first appeared on a Kisii Group on facebook and later on another group with her swearing that she is targeting 76 more.

Motende Milicent is a student at Rongo University College and she has been dishing out her flesh to other male students and lecturers without using protection. She also gives out her honey jar freely around popular entertainment joints in Kisii.

A reliable source told our team that she is on a mission of infecting more men and among those already infected are two lecturers at Rongo University. Was her facebook page hacked and someone posted that? We don’t know, we tried contacting her and this is how she responded i thank GOD i hv yu@ ****** infct wengi wananifuata!!!j who said milly is the desperate bitch!!! She has since then changed her facebook username from Mee Lee Motende and opened another one under Millcent B Motende and has been unreachable.

As the people’s watchmen, we release her photos so that men can avoid her like plague. If you have had any s3xual contact with her, visit the nearest VCT centre as soon as possible.
KILODENAIJA
[url][/url]
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by Cadamlk: 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Their luck
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by TruthHurts1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
OP are you this daft? From all the names here this event probably took place in East Africa, either in Kenya or Uganda.
Stop the hate against Ghana otherwise, Nigeria must go!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by AkProsper(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Okay nah
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by Vision4God: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2016
I pray Dos lecturers don't transfer it to der wives......
Taaahhh
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by AMKAG66(m): 3:28am On Jan 22, 2016
abeg , make una nor start dat una GH vs Nja fight dis monin..

1 Like

Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by Exponental(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2016
why should a sane man have an unprotected fling in this generation? I fear cheap sex, I see them as marketers. I've chosen to be faithful.
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by AzontoGhost(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
TruthHurts1:
OP are you this daft? From all the names here this event probably took place in East Africa, either in Kenya or Uganda.
don't mind the Op. .
He thinks tarnishing Ghana' s image will direct much traffic to his jagajaga website. .I bet only his likes will follow that link sad

1 Like

Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by cocoama(f): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
AzontoGhost:

don't mind the Op. .
He thinks tarnishing Ghana' s image will direct much traffic to his jagajaga website. .I bet only his likes will follow that link sad

Don't mind him. He just wants traffic and he knows anything Ghana related will bring him traffic since they hate Ghanaians with a passion. A simple Google search shows that the University is in Kenya. Besides Ghanaians don't have those names nor those places in Ghana. Sometimes I just wonder.....
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by cocoama(f): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Thank you
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by AzontoGhost(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
cocoama:

Don't mind him. He just wants traffic and he knows anything Ghana related will bring him traffic since they hate Ghanaians with a passion. A simple Google search shows that the University is in Kenya. Besides Ghanaians don't have those names nor those places in Ghana. Sometimes I just wonder.....
sometimes i wonder too...

but Cocoama-na u alone hair be that
I like it though wink

1 Like

Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by buzzmania(m): 1:38am On Jan 23, 2016
How does this bullsh!t relate to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by cocoama(f): 5:39am On Jan 23, 2016
AzontoGhost:

sometimes i wonder too...

but Cocoama-na u alone hair be that
I like it though wink
lol thank you kiss kiss
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by AzontoGhost(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2016
cocoama:
lol thank you kiss kiss
you welcome. are you in Ghana?
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by cocoama(f): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2016
AzontoGhost:

you welcome.
are you in Ghana?
No I am not based in Ghana. I was there for Christmas though. You?
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by benedictac(f): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Vision4God:
I pray Dos lecturers don't transfer it to der wives......
Taaahhh

Are u praying what might had happened. God will save his faithfuls.
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by AzontoGhost(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2016
cocoama:
No I am not based in Ghana. I was there for Christmas though. You?
I'm in Kumasi.
long time, where have you been?
Re: Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI by Vision4God: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2016
benedictac:

Are u praying what might had happened. God will save his faithfuls.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Posed As US Soldier & Scammed Woman Out Of $370,000 Arrested (pics) / Fraud No Get Expiring Date / Man Sleeps With 5-month Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.