Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? (2825 Views)

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share / How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. / 13 Ways You Feel When The ATM Swallows Your Card -zikoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2016
I've always heard the saying the first million is the hardest. I'm far from being a millionaire, but very soon. I'm sure there are millionaires amongst us, well I'm sure of Seun.

So whether you are a salary earner, a business person, how did it feel when you feel when your account balance hit 1,000,000 or more.

Please share and let's encourage each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by capspeter: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2016
I was just checking my bank balance like merrybet customer wey dey check livescore.
The next Sunday I gave my highest offering ever.
And I got my siblings whatever they wanted.
In all I was so happy and felt unexplainable joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2016
capspeter:
I was just checking my bank balance like merrybet customer wey dey check livescore.
The next Sunday I gave my highest offering ever.
And I got my siblings whatever they wanted.
In all I was so happy and felt unexplainable joy.

Lol @ merrybet customer wey dey check livescores. I heard people throw parties to celebrate it sef
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by kizolo(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by adecr7: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Well I didn't hit a jackpot, I would have felt like throwing a party. It's a total sum of my daily hustle so along the line, it became clear that as long as I keep hustling that way, with God favour, I will get there. Funny enough when I got there, nothing changes. Money is nothing but a number. The poster above me is right about frequent checking of your account. In fact, the digits look so long and new to my account that I always stare at it for long and that's when I started deleting alert as they drop. It's as if I may be invited for a session if efcc should lay eyes on it. Sometimes I think what if one should die, that means all that hustle will belong to the bank. Money can surely drive one nuts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2016
adecr7:
Well I didn't hit a jackpot, I would have felt like throwing a party. It's a total sum of my daily hustle so along the line, it became clear that as long as I keep hustling that way, with God favour, I will get there. Funny enough when I got there, nothing changes. Money is nothing but a number. The poster above me is right about frequent checking of your account. In fact, the digits look so long and new to my account that I always stare at it for long and that's when I started deleting alert as they drop. It's as if I may be invited for a session if efcc should lay eyes on it. Sometimes I think what if one should die, that means all that hustle will belong to the bank. Money can surely drive one nuts.

Wooow, nice
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by debris: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2016
Waiting to give my own testimony
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2016
debris:
Waiting to give my own testimony
me too and very soon.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by kingsamosy(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2016
it just boosted my confidence, that I can actually make a billion, if i was able to hit a million with 45k as start up capital in less than two years.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
kingsamosy:
it just boosted my confidence, that I can actually make a billion, if i was able to hit a million with 45k as start up capital in less than two years.
. That's great, I hope you getting closer to the billion mark.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by kingsamosy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
nairamaverick:
. That's great, I hope you getting closer to the billion mark.

I am on it bro, it is like a journey. one good thing is that the confidence and faith there.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by kingsamosy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
adecr7:

you are right, it is just a number.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by kllinxman(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
That ws yrs bak, it slept under my pillow for 3days b4 it slept in the bank..
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by I888(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
It's only when you aren't there that you would feel wow about it. My brother, nothing there like someone said.

I blew mine though and I learned some even harder lessons from that experience. I am building all over again.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by doyinisaac(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Before it happened I do always feel that I will get extremely excited but when it finally happened it just looked like it was not a big deal and I started to aim for more...more money more responsibilities...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 12:46am On Jan 24, 2016
kllinxman:
That ws yrs bak, it slept under my pillow for 3days b4 it slept in the bank..

Lol...so ecstatic I guess
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 5:01am On Jan 24, 2016
I888:
It's only when you aren't there that you would feel wow about it. My brother, nothing there like someone said.

I blew mine though and I learned some even harder lessons from that experience. I am building all over again.

thanks for s
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by Vincent580: 3:13am On Feb 01, 2016
I made mine in foreign currency, I can never forget that day. I kept on calculating it over and over, but it didn't change me as a person even though I have had a lot more. It's just a number!!
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Vincent580:
I made mine in foreign currency, I can never forget that day. I kept on calculating it over and over, but it didn't change me as a person even though I have had a lot more. It's just a number!!

You made a million dollars shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
I got confused sad spent recklessly sad

Lesson learnt anyways smiley
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Vikings007:
I got confused sad spent recklessly sad

Lesson learnt anyways smiley

Hope you are back on track?
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
nairamaverick:

Hope you are back on track?
work in progress smiley
Cc: lalasticlala, this one fit reach front page?
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Vikings007:
work in progress smiley

Cc: lalasticlala, this one fit reach front page?

Good to hear.

Lalasticlala, come and share your first million experience
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by tallfish145(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Still expecting
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by I888(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
cool
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by Liberty101: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Am still waiting for my first 100k cry
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 12:47am On Feb 06, 2016
tallfish145:
Still expecting
u

E go happen, just don't relent.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2016
Liberty101:
Am still waiting for my first 100k cry

It will happen, just don't relent
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2016
I888:
cool

Share your experience
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by I888(m): 12:54am On Feb 06, 2016
nairamaverick:

Share your experience
Guess You missed mine... scroll up
Re: How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? by nairamaverick(m): 2:00am On Feb 06, 2016
I888:
Guess You missed mine... scroll up

Seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manual Popcorn Machine Needed Urgently / US PayPal Now Allows Cryptocurrency Services / See The Big Human Gas Cylinder Sold For 45k (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.