Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Would You Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do (1003 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do by Holluwatarhyor(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2016
I watched a short TV drama yesterday between two love birds who were so in love with each other,the lady told the guy she wants a no sex relationship until they are legally married,but after their wedding the lady was still insisting on no sex,the guy got mad at her after like two days into their marriage and she confessed she's HIV positive.
Ladies and gentlemen,what would you do if you were in this kind of dilemma.

Cc:Lalasticlala
RoyalRoy
Re: What Would You Do by agarawu23(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2016
HIV what

Sorry! No way angry
Re: What Would You Do by Cutehector(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Allah I will kill her! angry
Re: What Would You Do by pweetychyka(f): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2016
shocked shocked shocked the woman na devil ooooo! Y didn't she tell the man she was HIV positive before marriage?

Nna dis kind woman can kill ooooo
Re: What Would You Do by Mariecakes(f): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2016
Divorce!!!!
Re: What Would You Do by kizolo(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2016
No medical tests before marriage?undecided

Its a movie sha...
Re: What Would You Do by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2016
kizolo:
No medical tests before marriage?undecided

Its a movie sha...
what if one of them plan it out with the doctor.....and mind you,it happens in real life.
Re: What Would You Do by PresVA: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Marriage built on deception= divorce. .
Re: What Would You Do by donpata(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
PresVA:
Re: What Would You Do by donpata(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
PresVA:
besides, there has been no consumation.
No sex=No Stamp=Void Marriage

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do by jashar(f): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Haba now!!!

Shey they didn't do tests ni? Such tests can be done @ a random hospital where both of you will wait and collect the result. No mago mago.
Re: What Would You Do by Miami11: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ignorance kill more than Ebola

Hiv is no longer a death sentence, a little education will help you all learn that you can live all your life time healthy with Hiv

I watched a girl born 30 years ago with Hiv and she is still alive and kicking.

Educate yourself my people.
Re: What Would You Do by taryour(f): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Miami11:
Ignorance kill more than Ebola

Hiv is no longer a death sentence, a little education will help you all learn that you can live all your life time healthy with Hiv

I watched a girl born 30 years ago with Hiv and she is still alive and kicking.

Educate yourself my people.

Sir/Ma its not about HIV not being a death sentence or not or if HIV doesnt kill faster than ebola or any ignorance. Its about TRUST and HONESTY . Once you dont start your home with this then that marriage ends from the very begining.
Re: What Would You Do by Miami11: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
taryour:

Sir/Ma its not about HIV not being a death sentence or not or if HIV doesnt kill faster than ebola or any ignorance. Its about TRUST and HONESTY . Once you dont start your home with this then that marriage ends from the very begining.

How many people are deceitful everyday, should those people be castigated or frowned upon because they withheld information,

Why act as hypocrites, what if you all walked into the marriage trust fully then husband wanders and bam they both get infected with hiv

Maybe the moment people shun hypocrisy this Africa will be a better place to live.

There are many couples living that one is positive and one negative, take example from majic johnson
Re: What Would You Do by taryour(f): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Miami11:

How many people are deceitful everyday, should those people be castigated or frowned upon because they withheld information,

Why act as hypocrites, what if you all walked into the marriage trust fully then husband wanders and bam they both get infected with hiv

Maybe the moment people shun hypocrisy this Africa will be a better place to live.

There are many couples living that one is positive and one negative, take example from majic johnson

There we go about hypocrisy again. Yes you are very right BUT not everyone can leave or tolorate such and thats what makes each and everyone of us different. If there is anyone who cant leave with such doesnt make the person an hypocrite.

I come in peace
Re: What Would You Do by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Miami11 and tayour,you are both right but in different ways.Its not healthy building a marriage on deceit,it has once affected me,I dated this lady back then,we both loved each other,but she didn't tell me she was an SC,it really broke my heart the day I got to know because I was an AS.we just had to break up,but we've already given so much to the relationship,don't ask me why I didn't know because it didn't even show on her face she's an SC.

Actually the movie is about loving your partner still,even after discovering he/she is positive to HIV,they made us to understand that you can't contact it from your partner and still bear children for each other,but to me,odikwa very risky.
Re: What Would You Do by Akious2k2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
I am stunned dat d lady had d level of conscience 2 alert d guy of her status b4 having 2 sleep with him... I think only very few ladies can do dis... I have read / heard (On radio) of cases where she passes it 2 d guy knowing fully well dat she's +ve.
In 1 case, she said dat she attended a deliverance & thot she was healed while
d other case was dat she kept mute (But couldn't conceive) & later went 2 c d doctor (after so much pestering from her hubby) 2 know y she couldn't conceive (2 know if he, d hubby is d 1 having problem or his wife) but got d message dat both of dem are +ve b4 finally confessing 2 her hubby dat she was +ve even b4 marriage (They had d test b4 marriage but d guy did not c d result sumhow).
@OP - IMHO, d lady was kind enough 2 tell her hubby and I think dat her hubby shld even love her more 4 telling him. However, If he can't continue wit d marriage, he shld break up appropriately without hurting d lady's feelings
Re: What Would You Do by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Akious2k2:
I am stunned dat d lady had d level of conscience 2 alert d guy of her status b4 having 2 sleep with him... I think only very few ladies can do dis... I have read / heard (On radio) of cases where she passes it 2 d guy knowing fully well dat she's +ve.
In 1 case, she said dat she attended a deliverance & thot she was healed while
d other case was dat she kept mute (But couldn't conceive) & later went 2 c d doctor (after so much pestering from her hubby) 2 know y she couldn't conceive (2 know if he, d hubby is d 1 having problem or his wife) but got d message dat both of dem are +ve b4 finally confessing 2 her hubby dat she was +ve even b4 marriage (They had d test b4 marriage but d guy did not c d result sumhow).
@OP - IMHO, d lady was kind enough 2 tell her hubby and I think dat her hubby shld even love her more 4 telling him. However, If he can't continue wit d marriage, he shld break up appropriately without hurting d lady's feelings
cool

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) / An Invitation To A Wedding. / How Do I Change My Name Back To My Maiden Name? Without A Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.