Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Concept Group Ltd - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Concept Group Ltd (1790 Views)

The Concept Group Staff Feature Of The Week / A New Year With New Career Opportunities At The Concept Group / Outsourcing/job/contract Opportunity At Versatella Innovative Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concept Group Ltd by zezebabyxoxo: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Concept Group Ltd by thelastgenius: 11:15am On May 12, 2016
zezebabyxoxo:
Hello guys,

I was called for a face to face interview with concept group. I would like to do an internship there over the summer holiday. I would be travelling down to Lagos, and I want to know if the company is worth the trip. Does anyone have any information about the company? It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, did you go forward with the interview?
I 've been scheduled for an interview on the 23rd of this month and i'll like to get some tips for preparation.

Thanks.

Hi zezebabyxoxo, guess you didn't see the mention earlier.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by kraken: 1:35pm On May 15, 2016
Hi guys,pls is the interview for a full time job or an internship program?.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by thelastgenius: 11:47am On May 16, 2016
kraken:
Hi guys,pls is the interview for a full time job or an internship program?.

Internship
Re: Concept Group Ltd by comfokon: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
those guys seem to be recruitment jokers.

(1) (Reply)

Dragner Calling For Logical Reasoning Test For Mtn 2017 Recruitment / 7 Steps To Fulfilling Your Dreams -by Toolz / Nigerian Insitute Of Safety Professionals - Which course do I start with?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.