Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? (788 Views)

7 Things Entrepreneurs Can Do To Stay Motivated / How To Stay Rich Even When You Have A Very Low Income / My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? by chccho(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Hello NLs, I don't know if I am the only one who feels this way but I just have to let it out

I have been working for about 7-8yrs now but all of a sudden in the last 2yrs I noticed recently that something inside of me just wants me to do my own thing now (starting off on my own) It has suddenly just dawned on me that if I can invest the time and energy I put in my job into my personal hustle I will be far better off than just an employee...
this is really beginning to affect my attitude to work
I have a lot of biz ideas, and by the grace of God I have been able to gather some useful experience over the yrs which I believe is good enough to guide me in my business pursuit.

Am really trying to make up my mind asap cos I want to make good use of my life and my time this year.
Re: To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Go ahead bro...
neva let life deal with you..instead deal with life judiciously.... #myquote
Re: To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Go ahead bro...Its in you.
Re: To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? by chccho(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2016
captmatts:
Go ahead bro...Its in you.

Hmmn tanx Captmatts decisions like these are tough to make..

But I know it will be well
Re: To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? by dandydrey(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2016
go ahead man!
Re: To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? by makazona(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2016
Better do it now... the more you wait,the harder and more expensive it gets.

Rmba, the cost of one office chair now will definitely not be same in say 2 years #Change Innit?
Re: To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? by SoEndowed(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
bro, pls do it now. The problem with us is the fear that we might fail...we never think of what if we succeed? I was in your shoes for nearly ten years, procrastinating being my own boss, whereas deep down in me i was already resentful of being an employee and reporting to work everyday, but couldn't be bold enough to launch out.

Dear friend, i agree with you wholly that if you put in the amount of effort you put in your paid job, coupled with the experience you have, you will regret why you didn't take the decision on time. The more you postpone the more it becomes more difficult.
Re: To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? by chccho(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2016
Thank u all for your reasonable comments
Re: To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? by chccho(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2016
something inside of me keeps reminding me that I am not fulfilling my purpose but rather living in someone else's dream and I am particular about fulfilling purpose
Re: To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? by africanman85: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls can I get your contact @Chccho I have something I want to discuss with u. If u are on whatsapp add me on 08032655418
Re: To Stay Employed Or Be Self Employed????? by chccho(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
africanman85:
Pls can I get your contact @Chccho I have something I want to discuss with u. If u are on whatsapp add me on 08032655418
ok

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Boss / WE EXPORT YOUR CARGO WITHOUT AXLE / Zenith, Firstbank, Gtbank, 7 Others Make Top 1,000 World Bank’s Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.