Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Which One Is Better Between Unibuja Distance Learning And National Open Univ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which One Is Better Between Unibuja Distance Learning And National Open Univ? (1526 Views)

Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships (Nigerians Inclusive) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Better Between Unibuja Distance Learning And National Open Univ? by matoyeh(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2016
After seeking for admission for a very long time, My sister have finally decided to go for distance education. She asked me this morning and i could not give her a good and adequate answer... She asked me... WHICH ONE IS BETTER BETWEEN UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA DISTANCE LEARNING AND National Open University of Nigeria?

They are both online and part time studies, but which one is more advantageous and recognized?

I hope to here from you people in the house soon? Please advise us!

Re: Which One Is Better Between Unibuja Distance Learning And National Open Univ? by darkenkach(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Uniabuja distant learning but i must warm you the duration is for 5years and you wont be participating in NYSC instead,a letter of exclusion will be issued to you.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The 'O' In 'BODMAS' Represent? / Yabatech Part Time Form & HND Full Time Form For 2016/2017 Is Now On Sale. / All You Need To Know About FUTA Pre-degree Entrance Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.