Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Charity! And All It's Benefits. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Charity! And All It's Benefits. (433 Views)

Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charity! And All It's Benefits. by uyisteven(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lately, I have been stuck in thoughts. Deep thoughts to be precise. Not knowing fully what to do, where to go and what lies just meters ahead of me.

Just quite recent, I stumbled on one magazine. For clarity sake, the name would be provided. *VENTURES*

It depicts the elite class of individuals who are so blessed financially that one could confidently use the word Billionaires and not bat an eyelid of being wrong.

Going through this piece of evidence was an eye opener to a lame man engulfed with visions of reaching those said heights.

I have often wondered how possible one could amount such vast wealth. From a single retail shop?' or an idea given birth to in the garage of one's tarted apartment.

Would I ever be one someday?" Have I ever gotten such mind blowing ideas that could push me through my ladder without the worries of loosening my footings

We all have our talent(I have been told). That one thing that makes you come alive and separates you from the crowd.

But what is mine?.

The young boy chasing after a vehicle in traffic just so he could sell a piece of snack worth nothing more than fifty naira(You could convert it to your preferred denominations).

He too must have a talent. And dare we say this words *Definitely not that*

I wake up each day and feel hatred that I am powerless to help those in true needs.

The young boy of four years old hawking on the main road with traffic as defiant as a lion just makes me want to snatch him up and buy all his products then send him to a school fully paid for.

What about that aged lady stretching out her hands for alms in public so she could feed her grand children due to the fact that the parents has lost all sense of responsibility owed to the kids.

I bleed to the sight of these things. Though not physical, but am a mess inward. Tears fills my lungs and hatred for poverty burns brighter than ever.

But I myself needs help. Am lost in this world.The journey never seems to end.

www.stevenzworld..com

(1) (Reply)

France Fall (A Literary Piece On The Paris Attacks) / The Sum Of It All / Preventable Causes Of Death-the Medical Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.