Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,369 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Vission Of President Buhari's Government - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Vission Of President Buhari's Government (378 Views)

The Islamic Agenda Of Buhari Government Is Still On / Tension: Mbaka Drops Yet Another Bombshell On Buhari’s Government / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Vission Of President Buhari's Government by OnewitGod: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is a Vission God showed to me concerning the present government of President Muhammed Buhari as it affect the Economy of Nigeria.(1) In a vission I saw a major challenge/problem caused as a result of the Economic policy formulation by this gorvernment. As a result of this the Country will surfer a seriouse set back. (2) I saw the Country bounces back from that lose and beging to expirience econcmic growth and prospective investors developing interest in our economy.(3) I saw some forces come against the President and successfully cause a seriouse damage to his government because of the people he sorrounded himself with. Some of them are very decietful. Also becuase Mr.President is not allowing a level play-ground in his aproach to some issues in the Country, The Enemy will take advantage of that and cause a serious damage to his reputation and he will sufer a set back but he will survive. This is the Vission God showed to me which I am now revealing to Nigerians so that we can learn from it and also pray against mistakes of Our leaders in formulating policies . Please note, that this is not my idea, but as the Lord revealed it to me I am sharing with you.

(1) (Reply)

What Works Better Than Flyers? / Are You In Christ? / Reasons You Should Go To Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.