Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Normalizing Iran: What Will Happen To Africa's Oil Exporters? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Normalizing Iran: What Will Happen To Africa's Oil Exporters? (356 Views)

New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days / Five Oil Exporters Affected By Currency Devaluation Most / Nigeria, Four Oil Exporters Hit By Falling Currency Value, Says OPEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Normalizing Iran: What Will Happen To Africa's Oil Exporters? by Almeja: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hi all,

This topic of "Normalizing Iran" i.e. Iran reentering the global economy is huge at the moment as economic sanctions have been dropped and the nuclear deal, etc. I wondered what it might mean, however, for some of the world's big oil exporters since Iran will now be able to export their oil on a mass scale. This is especially interesting, as the prices of oil are, as everyone knows, bottoming out. Anyway, I read an interesting blog post the other day about the impact that "Normalizing Iran" might have on the African oil exporters. It is an interesting subject and I thought I would start a discussion.

Here is the article: http://www.focus-economics.com/blog/posts/what-impact-could-the-lifting-of-economic-sanctions-on-iran-have-on-africas-major-oil

So, discuss.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Mobile Website / This Is For Those Of Us Who Don't Understand Economic Terms. / A New Kind Of Book-selling Venture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.