Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Transportation Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transportation Business In Nigeria (716 Views)

Transportation Business / Transportation Business In Nigeria / Untapped Transportation Business By You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transportation Business In Nigeria by Adisdam: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
I wish to go into transportation business, but I want to know how lucrative it is. Though through my findings, I got to know that if it's run by the owner the owner will benefit alot, and make back his money within some months.
Everyday people move from one place to another , and it is through transportation that this can be done effectively.
I want the house to give me more advice about the business.
Re: Transportation Business In Nigeria by iamSi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
What is your location ? It solely depends on that factor that is if you are in a rush to get your returns but be best advised .
Adisdam:
I wish to go into transportation business, but I want to know how lucrative it is. Though through my findings, I got to know that if it's run by the owner the owner will benefit alot, and make back his money within some months.
Everyday people move from one place to another , and it is through transportation that this can be done effectively.
I want the house to give me more advice about the business.

1 Like

Re: Transportation Business In Nigeria by Adisdam: 12:13am On Jan 24, 2016
iamSi:
What is your location ? It solely depends on that factor that is if you are in a rush to get your returns but be best advised .
I stay in Ibadan. There are some busy area here that I target.
Re: Transportation Business In Nigeria by iamSi(m): 5:11am On Jan 24, 2016
Then let's meet up
Adisdam:
I stay in Ibadan. There are some busy area here that I target.
Re: Transportation Business In Nigeria by Adisdam: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is my number 08054604566. Let's chat on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigeria Plans To Borrow Again!!!! / Which Rate Do Nigerian Banks Use Inter Bank Rate Or Parallel Market? / Tank Calibraton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.